Chapter 4

Morning Tzuyu & Sana are now preparing their selves as they will going to fetch Tzuyu's brother in the airport...

"Love???? Are you done????.." Tzuyu asked as she was waiting to her wife since earlier...

"Wait... I'm not done putting my make up..."

"Your putting some light make up since earlier tho..."

"Tzuyu ~ ah...." Sana put down the brush and face her wife...

"What??.." Tzuyu asked..

"Is my face bloated ???...." Sana asked as she cupped her face...

"Eh????.."

"Why do I feel, I'm getting ugly each day????.." Sana pout and seated on the chair ..

"Love..." Tzuyu walks closer to her, it's true that Sana's face are getting fats on her face due to pregnancy. "Your beautiful okay.." Tzuyu smile at her as she gently touch Sana's face...

"But, my cheeks are now getting fat, I can feel it  😩..."

"That is because your pregnant, Sana look at me..." Tzuyu force Sana to look at her.. "Whatever size of your body, for me you're the most sexiest girl in the world, I won't tired reminding you that 🙂.."

"Really????..."

"Mmmm 🙂 so don't be sad now.." Tzuyu patted her head...

-

After comforting her wife, they finally now heading to the airport. Tzuyu is driving while her other hand was holding Sana's hand...

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Mmmm????.."

"What's your plan this holiday???.."

"Uhmm, I'm still thinking about it. How about you?? What do you want to this coming Holiday's???.."

"Uhmm, If it's okay I want to go in Busan with my members..."

"Busan???.." Tzuyu suddenly looks at her.

"Yeah,  They're going to spend their holidays there... Actually they're inviting us. But, if you have any other plan it's okay we don't need to join them."

"When will they going to Busan???.."

"Before the holiday..."

"Arasso, we will join them but you have a appointment check up with Doctor Park, let's attend your appointment first..."

"Really????.."

"Yeah 🙂 I know you wanted to join them.."

"Whoahhh ‼️ komawo Tzuyu~ah ❤️." Sana smile as she cling her arms to the latter's arms...

"Anything for you Love 😘.."

-

After 1 and a half hour of driving they already arrived at Gimpo International Airport, when they got there press and media was on the outside of the airport, Tzuyu got a message from her brother that he already landed in Seoul and currently waiting for her..

"Love..."

"Mmmmm??.."

"Just stay here in the car okay?? There's a lot of press and media outside I don't want to put you in danger, I'll just gonna fetch my brother inside..."

"Arasso Tzuyu~ah 🙂.."

"Behave okay?..."

"I will..."

"Okay..."

Tzuyu kissed Sana's forehead before she leave the car. Securities are quickly walks through her the moment when media and press noticed her presence... With the help of security airport she finally safely go inside...

"Tzuyu~ah..." Aaron, wave his hand when she saw her little sister...

" 大哥。(Dàgē - Older Borther)..."

"It's been a while..." Aaron quickly hugs her sister... "I miss you 🙂..."

"I miss you too 😊..."

"Where's your wife?? I thought you will bring her here???..."

"I let her stay in the car, there's a lot of medias and press outside .."

"Speaking of that Korean Medias are so scary... One man actually barge in just to have my statement earlier..."

"Really???.."

"Yeah... I was so surprised... By the way, Let's go now.. I already book my hotel don't worry..."

"I thought you will stayed at the house???."

"I'm just joking that time 😅." Aaron messed Tzuyu's hair.. "Let's go now..."

-

Securities guide the Chou Siblings to get out safely from the airport.  They walks them until they reached the Car...

"Ohhh, Is this Sana???." Aaron asked..

"Yeah 😊.."

"Annyeonghaseyo 🙂..." Sana greeted him politely as she bow her head..

"Finally I meet you in person 😊, I'm Tzuyu's eldest brother.. I apologise if I didn't have the chance your wedding guys... I'm in Russia that time because of a business meeting..."

"It's alright, Tzuyu explain to me everything. I'm also happy to meet you personally 🙂.."

-

After greeting and talking with each other, Tzuyu decided now to send her brother on the hotel, after an hour they safely send Aaron at Lotte Hotel...

When they're about to go home Sana requested to buy some pizza so Tzuyu stop the car in the pizza shop and bought 3 box of pizza and after that they are now heading back to their home...

When they got home, Sana immediately changed her clothes to a comfortable one and minutes later Tzuyu walks upstairs holding her box of pizza...

"Here's your pizza Love... I'll just gonna put this here..." Tzuyu said...

"Komawo 🙂.."

Tzuyu get her clothes change and after that she join her wife in the bed by watching some movie's... Tzuyu went behind to Sana and give her a back hug ...

"Love...."

"Mmmm????.."

"Can we make love???.." Tzuyu whispered to her ears...

"Eh?? I haven't asked Doctor Park about it..." Sana said as she gently rubs Tzuyu's hand on her waist...

"I read some article, and It's really safe to have sex when you're still in your first week of pregnancy tho..."

"Eh??? ..."

"Sana, I miss making love you with you..." Tzuyu whine...

"Tzu, I'm pregnant okay... I don't trust the article you read, I only trust Doctor Park's advice..."

"Please????.." Tzuyu pout as she starts kissing Sana's side neck, but the latter push her...

"Tzu, I told you.. I don't want to do it..." Sana said..

"Arasso, mianhae...."

Tzuyu became sad, as she starts to stood up....

"Where are you going???.." Sana asked..

"Outside, I'll gonna feed Gucci..." Tzuyu coldly said, as she didn't bother to look at her wife and quickly leaves the room.

xxxxx