Chapter 53

Momo and Nayeon are making some BBQ in the Garden, they came at Tzuyu and Sana's house this morning...

"What time will Tzuyu going home???." Momo asked, while tasting the BBQ...

"Later, maybe she's on her way home now..." Sana said as she looks at her wrist watch... "It's 4:30 Pm already..." She added.

"Oh, Nayeon Unnie..."

"Mmmmm???."

"Jeongyeon Unnie message me.." Sana said.

"What did she say???.."

"Uhmm, She 's just asking you.  here???.."

"We infrom them..." Momo said...

"Ahhhh, Just don't response .." Nayeon said.

"Eh???? Why not??? I already told her that your making some BBQ...."

"What?????.."

"Here...." Sana show the message including Nayeon's cute photo....

"Ya ... Sana~ya, why did you send my photo???  I look so ugly there...  You should tell me tho so that I can pose perfectly..."

"EHHHH?????.."

"She replied ㅋㅋㅋㅋ...." Sana said.

"Really??? What did she said??..."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's always cute..." Sana said as she read Jeongyeon's response.

"Whoahhh really? (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

"ㅋㅋㅋWait what's with you two???." Sana curiously asked.

"She like Jeongyeon Unnie " Momo said, while still eating the BBQ...

"Ya, Momo~ya... You're gonna eat all the BBQ ..." Nayeon said, while fanning ...

"Y-You like Jeongyeon Unnie???.."

"Mmmmm, but she has a girlfriend tho.."

"She has a girlfriend?????." Sana's eyes went wide...

"Yeah, she told me before..." Nayeon sadly said..

"Eh??? Have you seen her girlfriend already???.."

"Uhmmm, Nope but Dahyun already saw her..." Momo answer...

"Aw, but did she know that you have feelings for her???."

"Nope.. we are always fighting tho, how did she know if we are always like that..."

"You have a point. Why don't you confess?.."

"Sana it's too late already. She already have a girlfriend. If she's happy with her girlfriend and I will just be happy for her. Jeongyeon deserves to be love and to be happy..." Nayeon said..

"That's too sad Unnie...."

"Yeah, But I can't do anything about that. I also don't want to ruined her relationship with girlfriend or to ruined our friendship just because I confess on her....."

"Don't worry, Unnie you can also find your special someone. Maybe not now but soon..." Momo said...

"Yeah, That's why I'm enjoying my life with you (◕ᴗ◕✿).."

-

Minutes later, while they are talking Tzuyu finally arrived meanwhile, Sana's eyes went wide when she saw Tzuyu holding a plastics of soju...

"Hi, Unnies..." Tzuyu greeted them... "Hi Love ( ╹▽╹ ).." Tzuyu kissed Sana's temple.

"Hi, Tzuyu~ah (≧▽≦).."

"Are you going to drink????.." Sana curiously asked.

"Me? No. I'm not allowed to drink tho unless you're not pregnant anymore..."

"Then why did you buy..." Sana count the soju inside the plastic. "1,2,3,4,5,6 of soju??."

"Ah, this???? Momo and Nayeon Unnie message me earlier.. they told me to buy this.." Tzuyu handed to Nayeon the plastic.. "They're going to drink..." Tzuyu added.

"Ehhhh????.." Sana looks at Momo and Nayeon and the two just smile at her.

-

Sana excuse herself to take care of Tzuyu because she knows that the latter was tired ..

"Unnie, I'll just go upstairs.. I'll just check Tzuyu..."

"Sure, Sana.. Go ahead (≧▽≦).."

Sana went upstairs and when she opened the door she saw Tzuyu changing her clothes...

"Mmmm, you're here..." Tzuyu smile at her the moment she saw Sana...

"I was just checking on you... Are you tired????."

"Yeah, a little bit ....." Tzuyu said as she laid down in the bed.

"Do you want some BBQ?? I'll gonna get you some..." Sana said as she seated on the bed..

"Mmmmm, I'm not yet hungry 🙂 how about you??? Did you have your lunch earlier????."

"Yeah, Momoring cook some chicken stew and Nayeon Unnie make spicy kimchi..."

"Really??? ..."

"Mmmm, how about you?? What did you eat  ???.."

"Uhm, I just ordered some bread earlier.."

"Ohhhh... Okay 🙂..."

"I'm sleepy..." Tzuyu uttered as she held Sana's  hand... "What did you today???." She asked.

"Uhmm, I did my morning walk and we watched some movies earlier..."

"That's good to hear...." Tzuyu eyes went to Sana's baby bump. "How about you Minju~ya how's your day today??? 🙂.." Tzuyu sweetly asked as she gently touch Sana's tummy.

"She ate a lot today 😁..." Sana answer...

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Means you eat a lot too 😅.."

"Mmmm 🙈❤️.."

"Kiyowo ( ꈍᴗꈍ)❤️..." Tzuyu reached Sana's hair and messed it.

"Do you want me to Massage your shoulder????.."

"No, just stay with me 🙂..." Tzuyu said as she close her eyes...

"Arasso ( ꈍᴗꈍ) I'll just gonna watch you to sleep..."

After 2 hours Tzuyu finally woke up, when she check her wife Sana was also fall asleep.. Tzuyu smile and she gently touch Sana's face.

"Aigooo ( ╹▽╹ ) I thought you're gonna watch me to sleep ^_________^.." Tzuyu mumbled and kissed Sana's lips.

xxxx