Chapter 12

3 Days Later....

Today is the start of Tzuyu and Jungkook's recording, Tzuyu woke up early as she needs to prepare their breakfast while Sana is still sleeping in the room.

While Tzuyu was preparing the food she suddenly hear a sob from her back, she turned around and she saw her wife crying...

"Love...."

"Tzuyu~ah...." Sana pout, as she rubs her eyes...

"Why are you crying??? What happen?.."

"I-I'm getting fat now 😩.." Sana said ...

Tzuyu suddenly smile she looks Sana's body and the latter was right Sana is getting fat now since her baby bump is now kind visible...

"Stop crying now..." Tzuyu wipe her tears... "You're still sexy tho 😊❤️.."

"Really???.."

"Mmmm... You look more cuter 😊.."

"You still love me???.."

Tzuyu laugh... "What kind of question is that?? Of course Love, I love you and I will always Love you ❤️.." Tzuyu messed her hair...

After comforting her wife Tzuyu and Sana are now having their breakfast...

"When are you coming home???.."

"Maybe around 3:00 PM Love.. Don't worry, I will message you later..."

"Arasso.." Sana pout...

"Don't forget to eat lunch okay?."

Sana nod her head...

"Tzuyu ~ ah..."

"Mmmmm????.."

"Can you buy some melon pan?? 👉👈..."

"Arasso ^_^  .."

-

JYP Recording Studio

When Tzuyu came inside Jungkook is now already there with his manager...

"Tzuyu ..." Jungkook stood up...

"Annyeonghaseyo..." Tzuyu smile as she bow her head to Jungkook's manager.

"We are just waiting for JYP before we start the recording..." The producer said ...

"Arasso.." Tzuyu nod as she seated on the chair..

"Jungkook~shhi I'll just gonna buy some coffee downstairs..." His Manager said..

"Arasso Manager~nim.."

Jungkook and Tzuyu is the only one left in the room. Jungkook was stealing some glances on Tzuyu, while the latter was now starting now to feel awkward since she noticed that Jungkook is stealing some glances on her.

"Yes??.." Tzuyu asked, the moment she caught Jungkook staring at her..

"Ah...." Jungkook scratch his nape.. "Uhmm, Are you angry ???..." Jungkook suddenly asked.

"Angry??? Why would I be angry???.."

"Uhmm, you're not answering to all my calls and messages... Seems like you're busy ..."

"Yeah, Kind of... Sorry."

"No, It's okay... I understand 😊..."

"Why are you sending me messages anyway??..."

"Ahhh, I just wanted to be friends with you... I mean, I wanted to be close with you before the filming of the Music Video so that we are not going to be awkward during the filming day." Jungkook explain.