Chapter 50

Tzuyu was currently preparing their breakfast, she need to go to work today since she will gonna meet all the board director of Chou Label.

Minutes later, Sana was now finally awake. When she went downstairs she quickly saw her wife...

"Good Morning ❤️.." Sana sweetly greeted Tzuyu..

"Hey, Good Morning Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu kissed her forehead before she continue to cook.

"You woke up too early.."

"I have meeting today..."

"Ahhh....."

"How about you? What's your plan today???.."

"I'll just gonna watch some movies later..."

"Arasso, did you sleep well last night??.."

"Yes, I sleep well.."

"That's good to hear (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .." Tzuyu out down Sana's glass of milk.. "Here's your milk..."

"Komawo (✿ ♡‿♡).. Uhmm, Tzu..."

"Mmmm??.."

"What time are you going home??."

"Uhmm, I exactly don't know. But, I'll gonna message you if I already heading home..."

"Arasso ☺️..."

"Don't forget to have your lunch later okay???.."

"Yeah, Don't worry 🙂.."

"If you're bored, you can send me messaged..."

"Really???.."

"Yeah 🙂..."

"Okay (灬º‿º灬)♡.."

-

After they had their breakfast Sana help Tzuyu to prepare herself. She picked the clothes that Tzuyu will be wearing...

"Tzu, I already prepared your clothes..."

"Really??? Whoahhh..." Tzuyu walks closer to Sana and Hugs her.. "Komawo 😘.."

After 30 minute's Tzuyu finally leave the house. Sana do her morning walk at the Garden and after that she directly went to their room to watch some movies.

While watching, Sana received a sudden message from Bang Chan one of her closest junior friend in JYP.

.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Channie

Bang Chan:
Noona...

Sanapomu:
Hey 🙂

Bang Chan:
Help me 😩

Sanapomu:
Eh????

Sanapomu:
What happened???

Bang Chan:
I need to took a shower...

Sanapomu:
What???
Where are you????

Bang Chan:
I'm here at the convenient store near at your house...

Sanapomu:
What the heck are you doing there?

Bang Chan:
I went to the party last night with my old friends, I'm a little bit drunk...

Sanapomu:
Then???