☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #3

It was a sunny day and all the TWICE members are now preparing for Mina's wedding later. Mina and Chaeyoung decided to held their wedding in beach resort in Busan..

Mina is currently at the bridal room as she was getting her make up and 6 sisters are currently on her side...

"Ya, our Minari is crying..." Jeongyeon said as Mina became teary eye while reading their messages...

"Minari.." Sana hugs Mina... "Don't cry... We are here for you.." She added.

"We are so happy for you Mina, finally you already found your someone 🙂.." Jihyo said.

"For sure, Chaeyoung will gonna be a good wife for you... You really made a good choice for choosing that little cub..." Nayeon said...

"Komawo Unnie 🙂..."

"You're still a part of TWICE no matter what.. you and Sana will always be part of TWICE..." Jihyo said...

"Thank you, I really owe you a lot.. I'm blessed because God gave me a 6 wonderful sister. I treasure each one of you 🙂..." Mina said.

"Guys, Dahyun call me. Chaeyoung is already done dressing up..." Momo said...

"Arasso, Mina's Make up is almost getting done..." Sana said...

-

Meanwhile, in the other room. Dahyun and Tzuyu accompany Chaeyoung ...

"Chaeyoung ~ ah..."

"Unnie.."

"Take Care of Minari okay??? Don't hurt her.."

"Arasso, I will take care of her..." Chaeyoung smile.

"You seems excited cub 🙂 .." Tzuyu said.

"Yeah, I'm excited and a little bit nervous. I still can't believe, I'm here now.. I'll gonna marry Minari ..."

"Your so Lucky to have someone like her, so take care of her Chaeng and love her with all your heart..."

"Don't worry, Tzu I will put that on my mind. 🙂..."

"It's only have 30 minutes left and you and Mina Unnie will gonna be married ◍•ᴗ•◍.."

-

After 30 minutes all the guest are now on their sits. Tzuyu quickly find Sana and seated  beside her ...

"Hi, Love 😁.." Tzuyu smile widely..

"Ya, you looks creepy. Where's's chaeyoung??."

"She's coming here..."

"Your daughter where is she??."

"She's now on her line..." Tzuyu said as she turned around to check Minju since their baby is one of the flower girl.

"Love..."

"Mmmm????."

"Nothing 😁..."

"Ya, What is it???.."

"Uhmmm, Nothing I just wanted to say you're stunning right now 🙂❤️.."

"Thank you ~ You too Tzuyu~ah ❤️.."

Minutes later the ceremony has been started ...

"Whoahhh, Mina Unnie looks so gorgeous..." Tzuyu said...

"Are you checking Minari???."

"I just compliment her 🙂.." Tzuyu held the latters hand ...

"Pshhhh. Just eyes on me Chou Tzuyu."