☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #4

9:45 PM Sana is currently waiting for Tzuyu to come home since the latter isn't there yet because she hangout with Chaeyoung and Dahyun...

Meanwhile, Minju suddenly woke up when she didn't saw Sana on her side. She stand up and walks downstairs to check her Mom...

"Mommy...."

"Baby, Why are you still awake???.."

"I just woke up, and I didn't saw you in my room..." Minju said and make a pout..

"I'm sorry baby... I'm just waiting to your mommy Tzu..."

Sana carried Minju as they both went back to Minju's room...

"Where is mommy Tzu???..."

"She's with her friends, don't worry because she's on her way home now. Okay??..."

"Okay ❣ ..."

Sana smile and join her daughter at the bed.

"Sleep now, mommy will gonna watch you...."

Minju close her eyes as she snuggle to Sana...

"Good night Mommy ❤..."

"Good night baby 😘..." Sana sweetly answer and finally after some minutes minju is now peacefully sleeping...

Sana went down again, and this time she tried to contact Tzuyu again but suddenly she hear Tzuyu's car outside...

Sana check the latter and she sigh in a relieved when Tzuyu safely came home..

"Ohhh... *hik* Hi, Mommy 😁😁..."

Sana's eyebrows suddenly furrowed when she noticed that Tzuyu is drunk...

"Did you drink???..."

"I miss you 😁.." Tzuyu said as she kiss Sana's cheeks and hugs her...

"Ya, you smell alcohol...." Sana said as she slightly push the latter...

"Ya, Why are you *hik* pushing me..." Tzuyu said as she once again hugs the latter..

"You told me that you will not gonna drink... Tsk look at you right now...."

"Love..."

"Tsk...walk properly..." Sana said as she help Tzuyu to walk through their room...

"Where's minju???.."

"She's sleeping already...." Sana said as she get some basin and water to wipe Tzuyu...

"Love..."

"What?????.."

"I love you 😁..."

"Ya, Did you do something huh???.."

"I-I just drink ... Nothing else.." Tzuyu said as her eyes was now half close...

"You told me, that you will not gonna drink. You're not keeping your words.." Sana said as she change Tzuyu's clothes...

"Don't worry... *hik* I'm not thag drunk..."

"Minju is keep asking you since earlier..."

"Really???..." Tzuyu was about to stand up...

"Ya, where are you going? Just lay down." Sana said and blocked Tzuyu..

"I-I'll just checked our daughter... Minju *hik* d-did wait her for too long??.."

"Tsk. Just make it up to her tomorrow..."

"A-arraso 😁..."

"May I see your neck..." Sana said as she check Tzuyu's neck if there's something on it...