Chapter 27

Sana woke up the moment she didn't feel the latter's presence on her side... She deep a sigh the moment she didn't see Tzuyu.

"Where is she??.." Sana asked herself...

Minutes later after doing her morning routines Sana decided to go downstairs...

When she go downstairs, There she saw Tzuyu talking with two girls in the living room.

Sana saw the girls and they looks like a model, they're pretty and sexy as well. Tzuyu was laughing talking with them, seems like she's having fun, she didn't even feel her wife presence...

Sana just pout, and directly went  to the kitchen and Mr.Lao was already there ..

"Good Morning Ms.Sana.."

"Good Morning..." Sana smile and bow her head...

"Please take a sit. Your breakfast is ready.." Mr.Lao said, as he gave a signal to the kitchen helper to prepare the foods in the table...

"Thank you..." Sana said as she seated in the chair. "How about Mom and Dad???.." Sana asked.

"They are still sleeping, Ms.Sana.."

"Ah, Okay..."

"I heard that Your friends will gonna stay here??.."

"Ah, yes they will be arriving here later.."

"I will picked them up in the airport later with Young Miss, Madam ordered me to pickup your friends at the airport..."

"Okay 🙂 Thank you..."

"Your welcome Ms.Sana."

"Uhmmm, Mr.Lao.."

"Yes???.."

"Who are those girls in the living room??." Sana asked.

"Ah, they are Young Miss Friends when she's in the middle school. They're actually older than Ms.Tzuyu.."

"Eh?? Then how come they're in the same class in middle school?."

"Uhmm, because Ms.Young Miss was accelerated ..."

"Ohhh, I see..."

"Did Ms.Tzuyu introduce you to them already????.."

"Uhmmm, No..." Sana bitterly smile..

"Did something happen?? Did you two fought???.."

"Uhmmm, no.. we are okay. Don't worry Mr.Lao.."

"Okay 🙂 Tell me if she do anything to you I will report it to Madam. Mrs.Chou will gonna scolded her for sure 🙂.." Mr.Lao laugh...

"Eh? ^^ ...."

-

Meanwhile Tzuyu's friend invite them to stroll around, so she quickly went upstairs to get changed and when she enter her room Sana isn't there anymore.

Tzuyu quickly changed her clothes and went downstairs, she directly went to the kicthen and there she saw Sana having her breakfast alone...

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"My friends invite me to stroll around, I'll gonna go with them..." Tzuyu said ..

"Did you had your breakfast already???."

"I'll just gonna eat outside..." Tzuyu said and she quickly walks away ...

Sana just deep a sigh, as she was looking to her cereal meal...

"Are you okay Ms.Sana???.."

Sana smile. "Yes, Mr.Lao..." Sana said..

-