Chapter 24

11:40 in the Evening when Tzuyu and Sana finally arrived at Tainan, Taiwan. As Mrs.Chou said Tzuyu and Sana was full escorted by the securities of Chou Label.

When they arrived at Tzuyu's House, Mrs.Chou welcomed them with a warm hug...

"It'e been a while Sana, I'm happy to see you again..." Mrs. Chou said while hugging Sana...

"How about Dad, Mom?? He still not here??.." Tzuyu asked..

"Tomorrow his already here, he's closing some deals in some investors in Thailand, don't worry I already inform him that you guys are already here."

"Alright...."

"You must be hungry right now. I cook some foods for the both of you... Let's go in the dining area.." Mrs.Chou said....

"Whoahhh, You cook a lot Mom.."

"It's for all Sana ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ you know she needs to eat healthy foods..."

"Ehhh??.."

"Kamsahamnida.." Sana smile as she bow her head..

"Go ahead... Eat now..." Mrs.Chou said, as she went to the counter to make some tea..

"How's your pregnancy Sana???.."

"It's good Mom. My tummy is getting heavier in every single days and I also encounter morning sickness, so sometimes I'm getting mad with Tzuyu without any reason...."

"Really????.." Mrs.Chou Laugh... "I wonder how Tzuyu handle it ( ◜‿◝ )..."

"She's really have a long patient ~ and I admire her for that ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ...." Sana said as she looks at Tzuyu...

"Is that a compliment for me???..."

"Yes (◕દ◕).."

"Kamsahamnida ^_^.."

"Ne (*˘︶˘*).。*♡..."

"You two are really perfect, I'm really happy to see you.. I've been waiting for this moment.. finally ~ I I will be able to bond with you ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"My parents told me that you visits them in Japan."

"Ohhh, Yeah.. we are really happy to visit your parents, they actually tour us in some tourist attraction in Osaka.. you're parents are really good Sana (灬º‿º灬)♡ we want to be back there if there's a chance..."

"You're always welcome in Japan Mom, Just informed me if you when will you go so that I can inform my parents..."

"Sure Sana ( ◜‿◝ )♡... By the way, How about the person who shoot you???.." Mrs.Chou looks at tzuyu... "How's the investigation..."

"He still not talking, so the police can't get any information for the master mind..."

"Tsk..Tsk... Fans nowadays are really scary... You should be more careful..."

"Yes, Mom..."

"By the way where do you want to sleep??? In your room or in the guest room???..."

"Uhmmm, where do you want to sleep???.." Tzuyu asked Sana...

"Since you have a room, then why don't we use your room???.."

"Arasso, we will just used my room Mom..."

"Okay...Uhmmm, Mr.Lao..." Mrs.Chou call their helper...

"Yes, Mrs.Chou..." The butler bow her head.

"Please brought all their luggages in Tzuyu's room.."

"Yes, Madam..."

"Thank You...."