Chapter 33

When Tzuyu and Sana got home, Sana quickly wemt to their room since she need to rest, while Tzuyu talks to her Mom who was now in the Garden..

"You guys are here... How about Sana? Where is she???.." Mrs.Chou asked...

"She went upstairs.. she's a little bit tired."

"How's the result??? What's the gender of your baby?.." Mrs.Chou excitedly said.. "I've been messaging you since earlier but your not responding..."

"We're having brunch earlier, Mom. By the way, where's the Unnies???.."

"They are upstairs, watching some movies..."

"They already have their lunch????.."

"Yes, don't worry... So how was it???."

"Our baby's gender is ___________...."

"Oh My God! Really???? 😍 ~ Your father will gonna be happy hearing this good news 🙂..." Mrs.Chou walks closer to Tzuyu and hugs the latter.... "Congratulations Tzuyu..."

"Thank you Mom ❤️..."

"How's the baby????."

"The baby is doing great... The baby is healthy..."

"That's good to hear 🙂 Doctor Park really did a great Job..."

"She is 🙂.."

"What are you still waiting for??? Call Sana's parents now and inform them.. her mother actually asking you guys earlier that's why I've been contacting you..."

"Okay Mom 🙂..."

-

After informing Sana's parents Tzuyu was now went upstairs to take a nap.. when she opened the door, she saw her wife leaning in the headboard while gently caressing her baby bump...

"Hi 🙂..." Tzuyu seated on the bed and kissed her cheeks...

"You're here ~ Did you already inform them???.."

"Yeap, our parents are both happy (◍•ᴗ•◍) they can't wait to meet our little one..."

Tzuyu looks at her baby bump and kissed it...

"See you soon, Love( ˘ ³˘)♥..." She said..

-

After changing her clothes she joined her wife in the bed. She opened her arms so that Sana can lean her head...

"Tzuyu~ahhh..."

"Mmmmm????.."

"I'm sleepy..." Sana pout...

"ㅋㅋㅋ Kiyowo ^^ Arasso... Sleep now, I'll just wake you up later..."

"Okay..." Sana snuggle her body to the latter and she buried her face to Tzuyu's neck...

-

Minutes later Sana was now fall asleep while Tzuyu was browsing her phone she still searching for a great place where they can held the Gender reveal party and specially their wedding anniversary.  She actually wanted to surprise the latter, so she was trying hard to search for a great place...

3:00 PM when Sana suddenly woke up, she slowly opened her eyes and saw her wife browsing at her phone...

"Tzuyu~ahhhh..."

Tzuyu looks at Sana... "You awake
( ˘ ³˘)♥." Tzuyu lean closer and kissed her lips...

"What are you doing???.." Sana pout..