☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

Tzuyu was very excited to go home since her last concert for this year was already done last night in Mexico.

She's been away from her family for almost 2 weeks. She didn't be able to contact them due to her busy schedule so this time she's now happily excited because she will be able to spend her days with Sana and Minju ....

After 13 hours of travel. Her plane was already landed on Incheon International Airport...

It's evening already when she got landed in Korea. Tzuyu was trying to contact her wife but Sana Isn't answering her phone when suddenly....

.
.
.
.
.
.

Sanapomu
Isa Calling You

|

Tzuyu: Love! ❤️

Minju: Mommy.. Tzu

Minju: It's me, Minju ~ya .....

Tzuyu: Minju~ya....

Minju: I miss you 😘

Minju: When are you going home Mommy????

Tzuyu: I'm on my way home now...

Minju: Really??? 😍😍 *Minju squeal in happiness*

"Mom!! Mommy Tzu is coming home now!!! ...Momm!!!..."

Tzuyu hear Minju excitedly tell to Sana that she's now coming home...

Tzuyu: Minju~ya....

Minju: Mmmm???...

Tzuyu: Where's your Mom???

Minju: She's cooking....

Minju: She seems mad at you Mommy...

Tzuyu: Ehhh???

Minju: Do you want to talk to her???...

Tzuyu: No, baby... I'll just gonna talk to her later...

Minju: Okay 🙂 Mommmy did you buy something for me???? *Minju cutely asked*

Tzuyu: Of course baby, Mommy has something for you 🙂

Minju: Yehey!! 😍

Tzuyu: How are you and Mommy???

Minju: We are both fine...

Minju: But Mommy miss you, since you didn't call us ...

Tzuyu: Sorry Baby, Mommy is very busy this past few weeks but don't worry I will gonna spend my day with you guys ....

Minju: But tomorrow, Mamu and Grandpa (Tzuyu's parents) will gonna pick me up here...

Tzuyu: Mom and Dad was there???