Chapter 35

Morning Tzuyu woke up when suddenly she felt someone biting her arms, whe she opened her eyes there she saw Sana biting and squeezing her arms...

"Loveeeee...."

"Ohhhhh, You're awake (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..." Sana happily said as she ride on top of Tzuyu... "Good Morning Tzuyu~ah ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Sana greeted her and gave her lots of kisses on her face ...

"Good Morning Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu sweetly smile at her and squeeze her wife's cheeks. "Good Morning baby ❣️.."
Tzuyu looks at Sana's baby bump and gently caressing it... "You woke up too early...That's new..." Tzuyu added as she looks back at Sana...

"I suddenly feel hungry..." Sana pout ..

"Ah, that's why your biting my arms???.." Tzuyu said as she show her arms to the latter...

"😁.."

"Kiyowo  ^^..." Tzuyu messed her hair. "Do you want to get up now????.."

Sana shook her head, and buried her face to the latter's neck. "Aniiii, I want to cuddle more..." Sana said ...

"Arasso 🙂..." Tzuyu said as she gently patted Sana's back... "Did you sleep well?."

"Yeah, How about you???..."

"Uhmmm, Yeap 🙂..."

"Today is the arrival of Mina and Chaeyoung, are we gonna pick them up??."

"Yeah, later..."

"Reall???? 😍..."

"You seems excited eh??? Are you excited to see Chaeyoung Unnie???.."

"Mmmm 🙂.." Sana nod...

"Daebak..."

"Don't be jealous..." Sana said as she hugs Tzuyu... "I just found Chaeyoungie cute because of her new hairstyle..." Sana explain...

"Fine... Fine..."

"Ey, what's with your face then??.." Sana asked when she saw Tzuyu pout ..."

"Nothing..."

"Eh, Tzuyu~ahhh..." Sana whine...

"Mmmm???.."

"You're not mad aren't you???.."

"I'm not..."

"I love you ❣️.." Sana whispered as she lean closer to the latter's face... "I love you Tzuyu~ah ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Sana once again said as she brush her nose to the latter's nose...

"I love you too (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..." Tzuyu answer back... "I miss you Sana..." Tzuyu suddenly said...

"Ehhhhh??? But we are always together tho..."

"I mean, I miss making love with you..." Tzuyu pout at her...

"Ehhhh???.."

"I miss to hear your moan, Mommy.." Tzuyu said as she intently stare at Sana...

"Me too ( ◜‿◝ )♡..." Sana said as she kissed Tzuyu's forehead... "I miss your ...." Sana lean closer.... "Fingers inside me daddy.." Sana whispered to her ears... 

"You're giving me chills right now .." Tzuyu said...

"You started it tho ^^ ..."

"Don't worry, I can wait..." Tzuyu touch Sana's face and she gently caressing it...

"We will make Love after I delivered our baby..."

"Promise???.."

"Promise ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Sana said as she pinched Tzuyu's nose...

"If that happens, I will not sleep all night.. we will make love until we're tired..."

"Ehhh???.. Why are you so naughty... It's too early in the Morning Tzu ..." Sana said, as her face are now starting to blush ..

"I'm just saying the fact... ~ I will let that happen😏.." Tzuyu smirked at her...

"Your such a pervert ...." Sana playfully hit Tzuyu's shoulder...

"You like it tho 😁❤️..."

"Ehhhh 🙈❤️ .."

"I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

"I love you more (。♡‿♡。)..."

-

After an hour of cuddling they decided now to go downstairs to have some breakfast and when they arrived at the dinning area ....

"Why you both took so long???.." Mr.Chou asked..

"Uh... Uhmmm we just woke up dad 😁.." Tzuyu said as she scratch her temple...

"Sit down now and have some breakfast..." Mrs.Chou said...

"By the way, the clothes you will be wearing for tomorrow's fashion show will be arrived later..."

"Really dad??? ~ but how about Our two friends?? They will just arrived here in Taiwan later..."

"That's not a problem, we will send some clothes for them tonight..."

"Okay ..."

"By the way, did you already find a place where you will be helding the Gender Reveal Party for your baby??."

"Yes, Dad... We will go there this coming friday..."

"Okay, Just used the car in  the garage. By the way, Is there someone of you who know's how to drive???.." Mr.Chou asked by looking at Momo, Jihyo and Nayeon...

"Yes, Jihyo has the license..." Nayeon answered.

"Okay, I will let you guy to used the other car so that you will be comfortable..."

"Kamsahamnida..."

"How about you Sana?? Are you feeling okay right now????." Mrs.Chou asked..

"Yes, Mom..."

"That's good to hear ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ tell us if you need something okay???.."

Sana nod her head and smile...

-

After having their breakfast, Mrs.Chou and Mr.Chou went now to work while the others are now in the garden, having a video call with Mina and Chaeyoung except for Tzuyu who was busy browsing her phone as she was searching  great theme for her surprised with Sana for their coming anniversary...

"What are you doing????..." Sana walks closer to her and seated on her lap...

"Nothing, I just browsing my phone..." Tzuyu said as she hide her phone.... "Did you see Chaeyoung Unnie???..."

"Mmmmm, Mina is asking you by the way..."

"Really???.."

"Yeah...."

"Why, did they already board in the plane???.."

"Not yet, they're still in Japan..."

"Arasso...."

"Tzuyu~ah...."

"Mmmmm????.."

"Am I still beautiful????." Sana pout.. "You know I'm bothered if I will meet all your friends and family's friends tomorrow... I'm getting too much weight tho..."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Love your beautiful, your always beautiful (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ actually your looks mote cute right now since your cheeks are now more pluffy ( ◜‿◝ )♡..." Tzuyu said as she squeeze Sana's cheeks...

"Really????.."

"Yeah, Don't think too much okay. Beside I'm there... I'm on your side tomorrow so you don't have to worry..."

"Arasso ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡..."

"I still falling in love with you everyday Love... " Tzuyu sincerely said as she looks at Sana... and quickly kissed her lips...

"Komawo (。♡‿♡。) Tzuyu~ah...."

xxxxx