Chapter 2

2:45 AM when Sana suddenly feel hungry, she slowly opened her eyes and looks at Tzuyu... The latter was peacefully sleeping when minutes later Tzuyu feel someone is poking her arms...

"Tzuuuuu.."

"Tzuuuuuuu...." Sana pout...

"Tzuyu~ahhhhh..." Sana starts whining as she stretch the hem of Tzuyu's shirt...

"Mmmm???.." Tzuyu Hum while her eyes are still close...

"Tzuyu~ahhhhhh...."

"Mmmm???.."

"I'm hungry..." Sana said but the latter is still sleeping... "Tzuyu~ahhhhh..."

"What is it love????.." Tzuyu said in a husky voice still her eyes are closed...

"I'm hungry 😩...."

Tzuyu groggily wake up, she seated and rubs her eyes...

"You're what?????.." Tzuyu asked...

"I'm hungry...." Sana pout....

Tzuyu looks at the wall clock and it's just 2:50 AM in the morning....

"At this hour????.."

"Mmmm..."

"Fine, don't be sad now..." Tzuyu messed her hair when she noticed that Sana became sad... "Let's go to the kitchen...."

Tzuyu held Sana's hand and went downstairs...

"What do you want love?????.." Tzuyu asked...

"Pizza..." Sana said...

Tzuyu suddenly froze, as she blink her eyes 3 times because of Sana's request...

"P-Pizza???.."

"Mmmm..."

"How about cookies love????.." Tzuyu walks in the cabinet and grab some box of cookies...

"I don't like that... I want Pizza...." Sana whine...

"But we don't have pizza right now..." Tzuyu asked...

"I want pizza...." Sana became sad... "I don't want to eat then..." She pout...

Tzuyu knows that there's no shop that will gonna delivered pizza at this hour except if you will personally go to their shop and buy...

"Fine... Let's buy some pizza then. Wait me here I'll just gonna get the car keys..."

Tzuyu quickly went upstairs, she get her car keys and she also bring Sana's jacket and after that she now walks downstairs..

"Here, wear this Jacket... It's cold outside.." Tzuyu said, as she help Sana to wear the jacket...

"Komawo..."

"Let's go.." Tzuyu held Sana's hand and went to the car...

After 30 minutes of driving they're finally arrived at Domino's Pizza...

"Just stayed her in the car okay??? It's cold outside, I want you to catch a cold... Okay, I'll gonna buy your pizza..."

"Arasso..." Sana smile at her...

Tzuyu cameout from the car and she immediately buy 3 box of pizza and 5 bottles of yogurt for Sana and One coffee for herself...

After 15 minutes she already done buying and she quickly went back to the car ....

"Here's your pizza love..." Tzuyu said as she opened one box of pizza..

"Whoahhhh 😍 ..." Sana quickly get some slice of it and eat it...

"Is it good? 🙂.."

"Mmmm..." Sana nod, while munching it..

"Take it slowly okay? Here, I also buy you some yogurts..." Tzuyu said...

"Komawo Tzuyu~ah 😍❤️..." Sana said as she quickly kissed Tzuyu on her lips...

"Your welcome Love 🙂..." Tzuyu smile at her, as she wipe Sana's lips...

"Sorry for disturbing your sleep..."

"It's alright 🙂 don't worry. You can disturb me anytime love (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..." Tzuyu said..

"Komawo (✿ ♡‿♡)..."

-

After Sana eats they now went back home and went back to sleep. When Morning comes Sana is the first one who woke up since Tzuyu was still sleeping she decided now to prepare their breakfast...

Minutes later Tzuyu finally woke up, she check the latter on her side but she didn't see her...

Tzuyu quickly wash her face and went downstairs and there she saw Sana busy preparing their breakfast...

"Love..."

"Tzuyu~ahhhh... ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Good Morning..."  Sana put down the spatula as she hugs Tzuyu...

"Good Morning Love (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。.." Tzuyu hugs her back and kissed her forehead... " you should wake me up so that I can prepare the breakfast. you woke up early, did you have a good sleep????.." Tzuyu worriedly asked...

"Don't worry, I sleep well ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ..."

"Are you sure???.."

"Yes, don't worry..." Sana smile as she cupped the latter's face...

"Fine, sit down now and I will continue this.." Tzuyu said...

"But....."

"No, but's I don't wanna get you tired..."

"Arasso..." Tzuyu pouts...

"By the way, let's buy some vitamins for you Doctor Park message me last night she told me that I will buy some vitamins for your pregnancy..."

"Arasso Tzuyu~ahhh..."

"Do you have scheduled today???.."

"We will sign some albums today for the fanfare event this coming weekend..."

"Okay, I'll just gonna picked you up if you're going home..."

"Okay 🙂 how about you??? Don't you have any schedule today???.."

"No, I don't have but I'm going to the restaurant this afternoon, I will check the inventory ..."

"Okay 🙂..."

"Take care of yourself Sana... Just messaged or call me if you suddenly feel Dizzy..."

"I will don't worry, Beside I'm with my members..."

"Arasso... 🙂.." Tzuyu walks closer to her and messed her hair...

-

After they have their breakfast Sana already prepare herself as her Manager will gonna picked her up in any minute...

"You're ready???.." Tzuyu asked...

"Yeah 🙂... How about you?? Why aren't you prepare yourself??? I thought you have plans today?..."

"I'll just gonna take a bath later after you leave..."

"Arasso 🙂.."

Minutes later They already hear the horn of the car outside...

"Ohhh, pinky oppa is already here.." Sana said...

"Love take care okay ...."

"Yeah, I will don't worry.... Bye Tzuyu, I'll just see you later ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

"Fine... Don't forget to eat lunch Sana..."

"Yes, Ma'am..." Sana cupped Tzuyu's face... "Don't worry, Okay ( ˘ ³˘)♥ I love you..."

"I love you More (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.." Tzuyu kissed Sana's forehead before she decided to let go the latter... "Bye Love...."

"Bye Tzuyu~ah (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

xxxx