Chapter 31

One Week Later...

Tzuyu and Sana was cuddling in the bed. It was morning and Sana starts being clingy again ....

Tzuyu was browsing at her phone as she was looking for a great place for the gender reveal party they will holding next week.

While Sana was just absolutely interrupting the latter, she's start kissing Tzuyu or she starts biting her shoulder...

"Tzuyu~ah....." Sana whine....

"Love, just wait a minute... I'm searching something ...." Tzuyu said...

"Kiss me..." Sana demand...

"Later..." Tzuyu said, as she was still on focus by searching some great place...

"Tzuyu~ah...."

"Love, Just give me five minutes okay.."

"Kiss me please...." Sana whine...

Tzuyu looks at her and quickly kiss her lips...

"Is that okay???.." Tzuyu asked, and then she continue browsing...

"I want more..." Sana demand as she buries her face to the latter's neck...

"OUCHHHH..." Tzuyu whimper in pain when Sana stars biting her neck...

"Love, that hurts...." Tzuyu said as she rubs her neck...

"You don't want to kiss me..." Sana whine as she pout...

"I already kiss you..."

Sana was starting to sulk so Tzuyu cupped her face and kissed her 5 times on her lips...

"I guess that's enough..." Tzuyu said as she went back browsing to her phone...

"I want more...." Sana whine like a child...

"I'll give you again later....just stay still okay..."

Sana quickly ride on Tzuyu's top and she continue to bother the latter...

"Tzuyu~ahhh..." Sana lean closer as she gently bites Tzuyu's cheeks...

"Awwww ~ Sana.." Tzuyu whine and rubs her cheeks... "What do you want ???..." Tzuyu asked...

"I want you to kiss me..." Sana pout...

Tzuyu kissed her lips...

"I want more....." Sana demand...

Tzuyu once again kissed her lips...

"Enough..." Tzuyu said and gets her phone....

"Tzuyu~ah...."

"Mmmmm????.."

Sana lean closer and start sniffing the side of Tzuyu's lips...

"I love to smell your lips..." Sana said ....

"Love, would you please move... I can't see what I'm scrolling..." Tzuyu said....

"No..." Sana as brat she didn't leave Tzuyu's lips... She start kissing it until......

"OUCHHHHH...." Tzuyu dropped her phone when Sana bites her lowered lips ... "SANA!!!!....."

"Sorry 👉👈...." Sana smile and hugs the latter...

Tzuyu just shook her head, she's been dealing with Sana's naughtiness since the other day.. she don't know if it's part for her pregnancy..

"My lips is bleeding...." Tzuyu said as she taste a metallic liquid in her lowered lip...