Chapter 3

JYP ENTERTAINMENT

TWICE are now currently in the Dance Practice Room, they don't actually have a practice, they're just signing their albums for their fans...

"Sana Unnie tell us if you're tired already... You can have a rest anytime..." Dahyun said..

"It's okay Dahyunie ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ.."

"We are really excited to know your baby's gender..." Nayeon said...

"I think it's a boy 😁..." Jeongyeon said..

"Ehhhh???  ~ I want girl tho..." Momo said...

"How about you Sana ~ Chan what do you think about your baby's gender???..." Mina asked.

"Whatever the Lord gives us we will accept, whether girl or boy will we will gladly accept it ^__^ ..."

"We will buy your child a lots of gifts Sana ~ya we are also excited to see your baby...." Jihyo said...

"Komawo Jihyo~ah 🙂..."

"Me, I'll gonna buy your baby a lots of foods 😁..." Momo added...

"Ey, You guys will gonna spoil my baby 😅.."

"Ha ha we are just so excited to meet him/her whatever gender your baby is ( ◜‿◝ )♡." Jeongyeon said...

"Thank You guys, for taking care of me.. I really owe you guys a lot.." Sana said...

"You're also our responsibility Sana~ya and actually Tzuyu asked us a favor she told us to take care of you when she's not with you..." Jihyo said...

"Komawo 🙂❤️..."

-

Meanwhile, when Tzuyu leaves the house she was about to go  directly in her restaurant but suddenly she received a message from Elkie, as the latter was inviting her to have a coffee..

She was on her way now to her favorite cafe and after an hour of driving she finally arrived and exactly Elkie was already there as patiently waiting for her.

"Unnie..."

"Tzuyu~ah, you're here..."

"Sorry, did I make you wait??? I stuck on the traffic earlier...."

"No, It's okay 🙂 sit down I already ordered something..."

"Arasso, seems like you don't have scheduled today???..." Tzuyu asked...

"Yeah, I had my day off.... How about you??.."

"Actually I don't have, beside I busy taking care of Sana..."

"Sana Unnie?? Why??? Did something happen on her???.." Elkie worriedly asked..

"Uhmm No..."

"What happened on her???.."

"Actually she's pregnant..."

"What????? OMG!! 😍 Really???.."

"Yeah, the IVF went successful Unnie 🙂.."

"Whoahhh 😍 Congratulations Tzuyu~ah..."

"Komawo Unnie ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ.."

"You really should take care of her..."

"Yeah, and I'm actually adjusting on her sudden mood swing... Sometimes she gets mad at me for no reason, she starts scolding me because my scent was too weird for her..."

"Ha ha ha really??? Sana~Unnie is too cute... Just be patient on her Tzu..."

"I'am... That's why I choose not argue with her if she stars scolding me..."