Chapter 37

5:30 PM Sana, Tzuyu and the other girls are now currently preparing for the big event tonight in Chou Label ...

Mr.Chou hired a professional make up artist for them and he already send the dress that Mina and Chaeyoung will be wearing .. 

The make up artist was working on Sana's make up at the room, while Tzuyu was downstairs, she's already dressed up and her make up was also done...

Minutes later the Make up artist went downstairs...

"Ms.Tzuyu..."

"Yes??? Where's my wife???.."

"She's upstairs... She's calling you actually..."

"Eh??? Is she dress up already???.."

"Yes 🙂.."

"Okay, I'll just check her..."

Tzuyu quickly went to their room to check her wife... When she opened the door she saw Sana sitting on the bed...

SANA'S ATTIRE:
*Just Imagine that she have a baby bump on this photo*

SANA'S ATTIRE: *Just Imagine that she have a baby bump on this photo*

"Love...."

"Tzuyu~ah ....."

Tzuyu was suddenly frozen when she saw Sana, her wife was definitely gorgeous and pretty on her eyes...

"Tzuyu~ah

"Tzuyu~ah....."

Sana walks closer to her...

"Why are you sad???..." Tzuyu looks at her and cupped Sana's cheeks...

"I feel like I'm bloated..." Sana pout.. 

"Sana, you're absolutely gorgeous right now..." Tzuyu sincerely said... "You're pretty and I can't take my eyes off you 🙂."

"You're just saying that because ----- ..."

Sana wasn't able to finish what she was trying to say since Tzuyu cut her off. Tzuyu pulled her nape and kissed Sana gently and passionately...

"I don't care whether you're gaining weights for me you're still my Sana, you're still my most gorgeous and adorable wife..." Tzuyu said as she intently looking at Sana...