••••• ❤️ •••••

I EDIT CHAPTER 102 OF FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU (BOOK 2)

Where Sana will be undergo in IVF process.

Earlier I was writing the Ultrasound Scene, and I didn't know that there's a GENDER SELECTION in IVF Process where the parents can select or choose their baby's gender.

Sana is now 2 months pregnant and usually in a normal pregnancy you can't still know your baby's gender when you do ultrasound, but in Sana's case since she undergo in IVF process Doctor Park already know from the start the Gender of their baby, since she was the one who is responsible in the IVF process of Sana.

SATZU DIDN'T CHOOSE THEIR GENDER'S BABY, THEY LET DOCTOR PARK HANDLE IT. (FFS-SATZU (BOOK 2).

•••••

How Does Gender Selection Work?

The sex or gender of the baby is determined by two chromosomes known collectively as the Sex Chromosomes.  Egg cells from the female always carry an X chromosome while male sperm carries either an X or a Y chromosome. If a sperm with an X chromosome meets the mother’s egg, then the resulting embryo and baby will be a girl with an XX chromosome. If a sperm with a Y chromosome fertilizes the woman’s egg cell, then the resulting child will be a boy with an XY chromosome.

••••

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IVF PROCESS IS THIS COMPLICATED 🤦

PRODUCING MINI SATZU
IS TOO HARD 😅

If you have questions regarding this IVF process Gender Selection please read this article. ⬇️

https://www.cnyfertility.com/gender-selection/