Chapter 5

After an hour of an hour Tzuyu didn't back to their room she stayed  at the garden with Gucci, and she's currently now preparing their lunch...

Meanwhile, Sana was waiting for her at the room...

"Did she get mad????.." Sana mumbled...

Minutes later, Tzuyu walks upstairs and she found her wife still watching some movies...

"Lunch is ready..." Tzuyu said coldly said, she didn't bother to wait for Sana's answer as she quickly walks downstairs...

Sana just pout knowing that Tzuyu is ignoring her, She turned off the TV and followed her at the dinning table...

While they're eating no one's dare to talk, Sana was just stealing some glances on her wife.

After they eat, Sana volunteer to wash all the plate but Tzuyu didn't allowed her so she just went back to their room.

"Did I made her mad???..." Sana asked herself as she pout... "Tzuyu is ignoring me...." Sana whine as she just laid down to the bed...

After half of an hour Tzuyu was now done washing all the plates so  she went back now to their room.

Sana feel Tzuyu's sudden presence so she quickly close her eyes and pretend that she's sleeping...

She felt that Tzuyu laid down beside her, she was expecting that Tzuyu will hug her since she know's Tzuyu she can't resist not to talked with her...

But, seconds later she didn't feel the latter's arms hugging her so she slowly opened her eyes and looks at her...

Sana get sad when Tzuyu didn't face her, the latter was absolutely not facing her.... Sana just get her pillow and hugs it instead...

Sana fall asleep after that, meanwhile Tzuyu check her and she found the latter sleeping ...

"I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu whispered to her ears as she kissed the latter's temple...

Tzuyu really wanted to talk to her earlier, but she doesn't know how to approach the latter, she was so embarrassed to Sana especially to herself on why on earth asking Sana  to make love with her, she didn't think about Sana's situation earlier so she started cursing herself  because she insisting that to her wife...

5:30  PM when Sana finally woke up, she check Tzuyu on her side but the latter isn't there anymore...

Sana stood up and went downstairs to see the latter, and she found her wife at the kitchen...

Sana don't know if she will talk to her since the latter was ignoring her and she was afraid that Tzuyu might not talk her back.

Sana just went to the fridge and get some water, while she's pouring the water on her glass she's stealing some glances to Tzuyu's back, But Sana get more sad when Tzuyu didn't bother to look at her nor talked to her...

After drinking water Sana went back upstairs, and this time Tzuyu have guts to looks at her...

Tzuyu just deep a sigh while Sana when she enter the room she burst into tears, knowing that Tzuyu didn't bother to talked to her ....

After she prepare their dinner Tzuyu walks upstairs to call Sana, and the moment she enter the room she saw Sana lying on the bed again..

"Dinner is ready.." Tzuyu said, she was about to walks away now but suddenly she a sobs coming from the latter.

Tzuyu's heart suddenly felt a sting the moment she hear Sana's sobs... So she quickly walks to her wife...

"Love..." Tzuyu call her, but still Sana is not looking at her..

"Sana..." Tzuyu forced her wife to face her and there she saw a crying squirrel in front of her...

"Hey, why are you crying????.." Tzuyu worriedly asked as she wipes Sana's tears...

"Your.... Your ignoring me..." Sana said between her sob... "You-You didn't even bother to talked to me nor looks at me since earlier..." Sana said, as she cutely wipe her tears..

"Sorry, it's not really my intention it just that I-I really don't know how to approach you since I'm so feel embarrassed earlier for asking you to make love with me... It's actually my fault, I-I didn't think about your situation..." Tzuyu said gently caressing the latter's face... "Sorry..." She whispered...

"I also wanted to make love with you, I- I just thinking about our baby what if we hurt our baby...." Sana said, as she was still crying ....

"Forget about what I've said, okay... It's my fault.  I won't force you, I will never do that again... Stop crying now Love..."Tzuyu said, and this time she hugs the latter tightly..... "Stop crying now..." Tzuyu whispered as she gently caressing the latter's back...

"A-Are you still mad at me????.." Sana pout...

"No, Why would I be mad at you.. I should be the one who asked that, because of my inappropriate behavior earlier... I'm sorry Sana, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings..."

"You're not mad at me????.."

"I'm not..."

When Sana hear it she immediately hugs the latter...

"I Love you Tzuyu~ah ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Sana said in lowered voice enough for Tzuyu to hear it.

"I love you more Sana ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu answer as she kissed the latter's crown...

-

After they had their dinner Tzuyu and Sana prepare now their selves to go to bed. Sana is now done taking a shower while Tzuyu was now lying on the bed...

"You're done???.." Tzuyu asked.

"Mmmm (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。..." Sana nod as she laid down beside her wife, She hugs the latter while Tzuyu also spooning her by her warm hugs...

"Did you eat well???.."

"Yeah, Thanks for the food Tzuyu~ah...."

"Your welcome ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ... By the way, May I see your eyes..." Tzuyu looks at Sana's eyes... "It's still swollen..." Tzuyu said as she gently touch it .. "I'm really Sorry for making you cry earlier, I really don't mean it .."

"It's okay, the most important thing is we are okay now..." Sana said, as she buried her face to the latter's neck...

"I love you Sana (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )❤️..."

Sana suddenly went on top of the latter this surprised Tzuyu.. Sana was just staring at her wife.. and seconds later she genuinely smile at her...

"I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Sana kissed Tzuyu's forehead..

"I love you (/^-^(^ ^*)/.." Sana kissed the tip of Tzuyu's nose...

"I love you (✿ ♡‿♡).." Sana kissed Tzuyu's neck...

"I love you, and I miss making love with you too Tzuyu~ah..." Sana whispered as she kissed the latter's lips..

The moment their lips touched Tzuyu slowly move her lips, as she gently nibble Sana's lowered lips and the latter parted it as she gave  Tzuyu's tongue a full access to invade her mouth...

Their tongue Battle with a great intense of dominance, Sana escaped a little moan when Tzuyu starts playing and sucking her tongue...

After their intense kiss, their lips parted as they were both catching their own breath, As Sana lean her forehead to the latter...

"I love you too Sana (*˘︶˘*).。*♡.." Tzuyu cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

xxxxx