Chapter 25

Morning Tzuyu is the first  who woke up, she check Sana beside her and the latter was still peacefully sleeping...

Tzuyu went downstairs and she saw Mr.Lao and the other kitchen helper preparing for their breakfast...

"Good Morning Young Miss." Mr.Lao bow his head as well as the the other kitchen helper the moment they noticed Tzuyu's presence.

"Good Morning...." Tzuyu smile at them. "Where's Mom??.."

"Madam leave Early, because she have a meeting this Morning... But before she leave she asked us to prepare your breakfast..." Mr.Lao explain...

"Okay ~ ..."

"Is your wife is still sleeping???.."

"Yes, She's still sleeping..."

"When she wake up, please tell her to drink this tea..." Mr.Lao handed the box of green tea to Tzuyu.. "Madam ordered this the other day for your wife..."

"Okay, Thank You Mr.Lao..."

"The foods are almost done, should I wake up your wife???.."

"Uhmmm, okay ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ..."

Mr.Lao went upstairs to wake up Sana, when he enter the room the latter was still peacefully sleeping..

"Ms.Sana..." Mr.Lao call her, as he was trying to get Sana's attention... "Ms.Sana..."

Sana suddenly hear someone calling her and she thought that it's Tzuyu...

"Tzu... Just 5 more minutes please??? I'm still sleepy...."

"Ms.Sana..."

"Tzuyu~ah, 5 more minutes..." Sana said, as she covered her face with the pillow.

Meanwhile Mr.Lao just smile because of Sana's cuteness.

"Ms.Sana..."

"Tzuyu~ah......" Sana starts to whine...

"Your wife is now waiting in the dining area, please wake up now...."

Sana suddenly opened her eyes the moment she realized that she's not talking with Tzuyu... She slowly removed the pillow on her face and her eyes went wide the moment she saw Mr.Lao in front of her...

"Oh Gosh....." Sana quickly stood up and fix herself... "I'm sorry.." Sana bow her head, she was really feel embarrassed...

Mr.Lao just laugh. "It's okay, Ms.Sana. Young Miss is now waiting for you. Please come down now.."

"Okay... Thank you for calling me..." Sana awkwardly smile...

After 15 minutes Sana finally came down and directly went to the dinning area, and there she saw Tzuyu patiently waiting at her..

"Finally, you're here..." Tzuyu said as she check her wrist watch...  "Why you took so long????.." She asked...

"I just fixed myself first... I was really embarrassed earlier, I thought you're the one who's waking me up..." Sana said...

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kiyowo..." Tzuyu messed her hair.. "Let's have our breakfast now..." She said..

"How about Mom???..." Sana asked.

"She leave the house early, she have a morning meeting today..."

"Ohhhhh, I see ..."

"Get changed after we eat, we will going to roamed around in the mall later..."

"Really?????..."

"Mmmm..."

"But, how about your wound???.."