Chapter 15

10:00 PM when Tzuyu and Jungkook's first day of filming was already done. Tzuyu was now packing her things, as she was excited to see her wife...

She didn't see her wife for the whole day since she's busy filming for their music video ...

While she's arranging all her things Jungkook came closer to her as she wanted invite the latter for a dinner.

"Tzuyu, are you now going home?? Aren't you joining us to have dinner???.." Jungkook asked..

"Sorry, I can't join you... My wife is waiting for me..."

"Ahh, Sana???.."

"Yeah, She's waiting right now.."

"Okay I understand... Drive safe 🙂.."

"Thanks.."

-

Tzuyu packed all her things and quickly go to the parking lot... She messaged her wife that she'll now heading back home but the latter isn't responding...

After 1 hour of driving Tzuyu finally arrived.. when she enter the house the living room was in dim light but the kitchen light is turned on, Tzuyu went to the kitchen and she saw Sana eating some cookies ...

"Love...."

"Ohhhhh, Tzuyu ~ah...." Sana walks closer to Tzuyu and hugs her... "You're here..."

"You're still not sleeping???.."

"I was sleeping earlier, but I suddenly feel hungry..." Sana pout, while showing the cookies on her hand...

"Aigoooo..." Tzuyu hugs Sana tightly... "I miss you..." Tzuyu whispered to her ears..

"I miss you Tzuyu~ah, how's the first day of filming???.."

"It's good ..."

"Really???.."

"Yeah, It went well but it's tiring..."

"Wait, did you already have your dinner???.."

Tzuyu shook her head and smile...

"Nope, I decided to have my dinner here. Jungkook was inviting me for a dinner with the managers but I wanted to go home because I badly want to see you..."

Tzuyu cupped her the latter's face...

"Really?? Wait, Just sit down and I'll served you some foods. I cook chicken stew earlier..." Sana said...

"Really??? ..."

"Yeahhh, I was watching some chicken cooking show this morning and I was suddenly craving for it..." Sana said as she was putting some rice in the plate...

"What did you do earlier???.."

"Uhmm, Nayeon and Momo Visits me earlier and they accompany to walk in the streets this afternoon since they told me that walking is a great exercise for me while I'm having my pregnancy..."

"Really?? That's good to hear 🙂, that's why Momo Unnie message me earlier she's asking me to pay her lots of foods..."

"Ha ha ha really????.." Sana served the chicken stew in the table. "Here, eat well Tzuyu~ah.." Sana said...

"Komawo (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ how about you? Did you eat well earlier???."

"Yeah, I ate a lot ( ◜‿◝ )♡..."

"Great ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ by the way this coming Saturday is our last filming day, so after that I'll gonna book our flight ...."

"Arasso, Your mom call me earlier by the way..."

"Mom??? What did she say???."

"Yeap, she's just asking if I'm okay and She's also asking you..."

"Ah, Arasso (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') did you mentioned to her that we will go in Taiwan?? ..."

"No, not yet..."

"Great (。♡‿♡。) let just surprised them.."

-

After having dinner Tzuyu and Sana was now went to their room. Sana continue to read the book she was reading earlier while Tzuyu was taking a bath...

Minutes later Tzuyu finally cameout from he bathroom ..  she quickly seated on the bed and hugs Sana ...

"Why are you so being clingy ???.." Sana asked while pinching Tzuyu's nose...

"Nothing, I just missed you..." Tzuyu pout..  "I didn't see you for the whole day and I didn't hear your voice..."

"Come here..." Sana tap her lap and Tzuyu laid down on it. "You look so tired.." Sana said while gently caressing Tzuyu's hair..

"Yeah, Kind of... I wake up too early and I stuck in the traffic this morning.. and the fact that I didn't see you..." Tzuyu raise her right hand and touch Sana's face...

"Aw ~ ( ˘ ³˘)♥.."

"But I'm okay now, since I see you I quickly regained my energy (。♡‿♡。)... How about you Love?..."

"What???.." Sana asked..

"Aren't you missed me?.." Tzuyu pout..

"Of course I missed you.." Sana smile and  pinched Tzuyu's nose... "

"Really???.."

"Yeah ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ I was really bored earlier and the house is too quite when you're not here, I wanted to Text you earlier but I'm afraid that I might disturb you..."

"You can message me anytime Love, if I didn't reply probably I'm busy but later on I'll gonna read all your messages...so just keep sending me message..."

"Okay, I'll do that next time. ( ◜‿◝ )♡.."

"I love you Sana ♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱..."

"I love you too Tzuyu~ah (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ).." Sana lean closer and kissed Tzuyu's lips...

Tzuyu seated and she intently stare Sana..

"I missed you..." Tzuyu whispered...

"I missed you too..." Sana answer back as she once again kissed the latter.

Tzuyu put her hand to Sana's nape as their kissed are now getting deeper... Tzuyu's asked for an entrance and Sana give her an access, Until Tzuyu finally invaded her mouth...

Tzuyu was now on top of Sana, She lean her elbow in the bed to support her body... Tzuyu was tracing Sana's neck as she slowly removing Sana's night wear...

Sana twisted her fingers in Tzuyu's hair while passionately kissing. Tzuyu start bit her earlobe making her gasp loud. Tzuyu's hand snaked around her waist, as she finally removed Sana's top...

xxxxx