Chapter 60

TWICE Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Nayeon visits Minju they brought lots of foods and gifts for her...

They are currently in the living room, and Jihyo was playing with Minju...

"Ah, so Mina and Chaeyoungie went back to Japan???..." Sana asked..

"Yeah, because Chaeyoung will gonna have a follow up check up..." Nayeon answer.

"Ahhh, arasso..."

"How about Tzuyu? How's her work????."

"Uhmmm, she still busy...."

"We will  going to have our comeback this coming month. What's your plan???.." Jihyo asked.

"Uhmmm, I don't know yet... Minju need us..  I'm a mother now... Right now I really don't know if I'll gonna continue being an idol...."

"Sana, whatever decision you've make we will support you and always remember that we are  always at your back..." Jihyo said...

"You're right Sana, Minju needs you and Tzuyu. Don't think too much, we will understand what ever decisions you will make..."

"Nayeon unnie is right... What ever happen You will be part of TWICE forever... 🙂 Just  take care of your wife and your baby okay??... "

"Komawo, thank you for giving me motivation... I'm so lucky because even though I don't have any siblings, I have a 6 sisters and friends who always makes me comfortable... I really owe you guys alot..."

"We are happy seeing you happy, we really feel that you're happy with Tzuyu's life. We are thankful for her because she really take care of you, she's a good wife you really deserves each other...." Jihyo added..

"Komawo (*˘︶˘*).。*♡..."

-

Minutes later while they're having some snacks, Sana suddenly received a call from Tzuyu...

.
.
.
.
.

C.Tzuyu
Is Calling You...
Answer | Reject

Tzuyu: Hi Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Sana: Tzuyu~ah 🙈❤️

Tzuyu: What are you doing???

Tzuyu: How's Minju????

Sana: I'm good, Minju??? She's playing with Nayeon, Jihyo and Jeongyeon Unnie at the Garden....

Tzuyu: Really??? ...

Sana: Yeap...

Sana: How about you???

Sana: What are you doing??? Are you still working???

Tzuyu: Yeah, but I'm currently in a break right now...

Tzuyu: So I decided to make a call...

Tzuyu: I miss to hear your voice tho ❤️

San3a: Ey 🙂 You just call me because of that???

Tzuyu: Yeah ‼️🙂❤️

Tzuyu: How about you??? Seems like you didn't miss my voice 😔

Sana: Eh???