Chapter 14

Morning Sana woke up first as she suddenly feel a familiar presence beside her and when she opened her eyes she was shocked when she saw her wife, their face was inch closer as Tzuyu's arms was hugging her waist...

Sana stare at her wife and her anger towards the latter suddenly fades away..

"Sorry for shouting you last night .." She whispered as she gently put her hand to the latter's face.

"It's alright..." Tzuyu said, Sana went shocked when Tzuyu answered..

Tzuyu opened her eyes as she hold the latter's hand..

"T-Tzuyu~ah..."

"Good morning Love (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

"Good morning Tzuyu~ah ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"Are you still mad???..."

Sana shook her head... "Sorry..." Sana said in a lowered tone..

"It's alright... It's my fault anyways.. I didn't tell you sooner.."

"I love you ♡(> ਊ <)♡.."

"I love you more Sana ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu lean closer and kissed the latter's forehead ...

Sana snuggle her body to the latter. "You really followed me here..." Sana said...

"Mmmmm, I can't sleep without you in my side..."

"Me too (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )..."

"Really?? Yet you still left the room..."

"I was just irritated at you last night ...."

"How about now???.." Tzuyu face her.. "Do you still want to punch me????.."

"Yeah..."

"Ehhhh??."

"Just kidding 😁..." Sana smile widely.. "I love you Tzuyu~ah ‼️❣️..." Sana shower Tzuyu more kisses on her face...

"Kiyowo ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu gently pinched Sana's nose..

"Do you have any schedule today????.."

"No I don't have .. I'm yours today (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

"Really?? 😍😍😍..."

"Yeap..."

Tzuyu really have a schedule today, she will have a photoshoot for a famous luxury watch today but she decided to postpone it since she wanted to be with Sana today...

"Whoahhhh..." Sana hugs her... "So, I won't be bored today 😍..."

"ㅋㅋㅋ What do you want to do???.."

"Mmmmm, let's bake later..."

"Arasso 🙂.. Did you sleep well???..."

"Mmmm..."

"Good to hear ..." Tzuyu messed Sana's hair...

After cuddling they decided now to stand up and prepare for their breakfast... Tzuyu was cooking while Sana was in the counter watching her while suddenly she received a call from Mina.

.
.
.
.
.

Minari
Is Calling You.....

Sana: Minari ‼️ ❣️

Mina: Unnie 🙂

Mina: I miss you...

Sana: I miss you more 🙂