🔺EPILOGUE🔺

COEX AUDITORIUM
🔹
Book Fan signing event for
FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE

7 year's later....

Family, friends including all the special guest and fans are quietly listening to Sana who was speaking in front... While the media and press are taking every shots inside the auditorium.

TWICE are also present at the special event they are teary eyed while listening to their former Member....

"I know coming out is very hard and difficult specially if the society doesn't easily accept you, but if you will fight for your rights I'm sure you'll gonna be happy and free.

Being in a same sex relationship has the potential to evolve personal growth just as any other relationship does.

We do not need to attach the label of gay and lesbian or the connotations this may bring, as these labels do not define whether there is love in a relationship or not; that is a choice made by two individuals.

Being Lesbian or Gay isn't something that you're told you are, it is something you explore and identify by yourself.

Go explore if you have feelings and feel it's right. Maybe you like it, maybe you don't. Just be okay with whatever you do.

I'm Proud being Gay and I'm proud Loving my same sex gender... I learn how to embrace my flaws, all my mistakes because of my wife... *Sana looks at Tzuyu at her back who was sitting and listening to her*

Tzuyu made me a better person, I will be honest with all of you, I had four relationships before I met Tzuyu and like the other people I feel love and I thought when you entered in a relationship I thought that was the right person for me, but I was wrong.

In the years I was in a relationship, I thought I had found the person who would make me happy, but again I was wrong because in the end I was hurt, I was hurt because of the person I loved.

I thought no one would love me anymore, until I met my wife. Tzuyu was the first person who feel me that I was special and important, she was the first person I felt something strange that I did not feel in my previous relationships. Tzuyu accepted me, she loved me wholeheartedly and I can say I am the luckiest woman in the world because God gave me the chance to know her.

I know, LOVE is full of joy, full of trials, full of tragedy and also love is full of happines .. I know you guys have your own definition of Love, there are many meanings of that word LOVE but, for me Chou Tzuyu is my own definition of true love she captured my heart from the very start.

After that pain the tragedy, we are still together because we promised to each other that we will love each other forever, because no matter what trials comes in our way, we will stay together and I can really say that Finally I found my someone ❤️

Thank you for our family and friends who support and continue loving us... We really owe them a lot... to our Daughter, Thank you for accepting us, and thank you for letting us to be your mom ❤️ Specially I wanted to give my graditute to my TWICE members THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH ME even though I have my own family now ☺️...

TWICE suddenly shouts "WE LOVE YOU SANA ‼️❤️.." and the latter smile at them.

For the people who read our story, Tzuyu and I sincerely thanking all of you for reading 'FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE' until the last chapter.

This is where our love story ends, Thank you very much❤️...."

After her long speech all the fans and all the people inside the auditorium stand up and clap their hands....