Chapter 59

Baby Minju is now 5 months old, Tzuyu and Sana was taking care of her well even though sometimes she's really a crying baby...

Tzuyu and Sana was currently having their dinner, while baby Minju was on her crib and peacefully sleeping...

"Love..."

"Mmmmm??.."

"Do you want to go in a picnic??? Uhmmm, with Minju?????.."

"Picnic??? 😍 Yeah of course I love too, but you're always busy tho..." Sana sadly said.

"Next week, I will take a leave. I want to spend my whole week with you and Minju ..."

"Really?????.."

"Yeah 🙂 I already fix my schedule..."

"Whoahhhh 😍 I'm excitedly for that.." Sana stood up and hugs Tzuyu... "Komawo Tzuyu~ah...."

"No, Sana... I should be the one who will be more thankful... Thank you for always giving me consideration, I know I became busy this past few months and I actually loose my time for you and for Minju but still I didn't hear any complain from you, in fact you also take care of me..." Tzuyu said as she sweetly smile to Sana. "Thank You Sana ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

"Your welcome Tzuyu~ah (。・//ε//・。) I will understand you ( ◜‿◝ )♡.."

-

After having their dinner they both went upstairs, Tzuyu check Baby Minju and the their little baby was still peacefully sleeping...

"Baby Minju is still sleeping...." Tzuyu said as she walks closer to Sana who was now in front of the mirror while brushing her hair... "Love...." Tzuyu hugs her from behind...

"Yes???.."

"Can we.... I mean Can we make love?? You know we didn't have any chance this past few months to make love because we are busy taking care of Minju ..." Tzuyu said...

"Right now????..."

"Mmmmm, if it's okay with you but if not. I understand don't worry. I won't force you 🙂..."

Sana didn't response she stood up as she quickly wrapped her arms to Tzuyu's nape.

"Alright, then let's make love Daddy 🙂.." Sana said as she seductively smile with Tzuyu....

Tzuyu stare at her for seconds before she finally claimed her lips. Sana quickly give Tzuyu permission to invade her mouth,
as their tongue battle with the intense dominace... Sana escaped a little moan when Tzuyu starts sucking her tongue..

"I miss your moan Mommy 🙂..." Tzuyu said as she lean her forehead to Sana...

"Then make me moan all night, daddy..." Sana said and once again their lips touched, and it became more intense than before...

They both starts walking, until Tzuyu push Sana in the bed.. the moment when Sana landed in the soft mattress Tzuyu quickly went on top of her...

"I love you Sana.... ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu sweetly said as she kissed the latter's forehead...

"I love you too ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

Tzuyu once again starts kissing Sana's lips until she reached Sana's neck, she shower it with more sweet and wet kisses...

"Ahhh...." Sana suddenly moan and close her eyes when Tzuyu starts biting her neck... "Ahhhhhhh...."

Tzuyu was now tracing her chest, she sweetly kissing it, as they are both drowning in the sensation when suddenly......

"Whahhhhhh !!!!...."

Sana quickly came back on her sense the moment she hear Minju crying...

"Tzuuuuu..."

"Mmmmm???..." Tzuyu was still kissing her chest and she still didn't realize Minju's crying...

"Tzuuuuu....."

"Mmmmmm?????.."

"WHAAAAAAAAHH!!!!

"TZUYU..."

"WHAT IS IT LOVE???." Tzuyu face her...

"Minju is crying!..."

"Huh?????..."

"Whahhhhhhh!!!!..."

"WHAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!.."

Tzuyu suddenly went back to her sense the moment she hear Minju....

"Woah, daebak..." Tzuyu buried her face to Sana's neck....

"Get up now...." Sana said as was tapping Tzuyu's back...

"WHAHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!....."

"Check her now..." Sana said... Tzuyu stood up and checked Minju... Sana just smile because she knows that Tzuyu wait for this but suddenly Minju once again interrupted them...

"Minju~ya...." Tzuyu carry Minju... "Aigoooo, my little girl is crying again.... Are you hungry????.... Stop crying now..." Tzuyu wipe her tears... "Shhhhhh, mommy will gonna feed you now, okay...." Tzuyu give Minju to Sana....

The moment Sana breast feed Minju the latter was now stop crying....

"ㅋㅋㅋ What happened to your face? 😅.." Sana said as she playfully touch Tzuyu's chin...

"This little one is really greedy..." Tzuyu said as she starts to poke Minju's fluppy face... "Seem like this cute little one is gonna be my rival when it comes to you.."

"Yeah seems like 😅..." Sana said as she stare Minju....

"Daebak... The fact that I can't beat her 🤦..." Tzuyu stare at Minju. "Aigooooo, fine you won...." Tzuyu said as she leaned closer and kissed Minju's head...

"Don't worry Tzu, maybe we can do it next time ... 🙂..." Sana said...

"Yeahhhhh, next time... Don't worry, I'm fine...."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I also miss you..." Sana sweetly said as she gently touch Tzuyu's face....

"Me too Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥...."

"I love you (*˘︶˘*).。*♡..."

"I love you too ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..." Tzuyu lean closer and kissed her lips... "You too, I love you even though you're always interrupting us...." Tzuyu said as she gently rubs Minju's face....

xxxxx