Chapter 29

When they arrived at the mall, Momo Jihyo and Nayeon quickly went shopping... Tzuyu just following them, Sana went to the baby stuff and Tzuyu notice her so she follow the latter...

Sana was choosing some baby clothes, when suddenly she felt a pair of arms hugging her waist...

Sana turned her head and check who is it and as she was expecting it's Tzuyu...

"Love ...." Tzuyu pout...

Sana just leave Tzuyu hugging her but she didn't bother to talk to the latter. She's afraid to know what happened last night...

"I know your mad..." Tzuyu said in a lowered voice ...

"Sorry..." She whispered to Sana's ears, but still she got no response from the latter...

"Sana...."

Sana was about to talk the latter now when suddenly...

"Hi, Cutie..." two girls walks closer to them as they seductively talked with Tzuyu...

Meanwhile Tzuyu was confused who they are, while Sana just furrowed her eyebrows....

"Don't you remember me? ~ I'm the girl last night.." the tall girl said as she check Tzuyu's neck... "I put this to you..." She seductively smile...

Sana can't take it anymore she clinched her fist and face the girl...

"Would you please stop flirting with my wife? Don't you see? She's married..." Sana seriously said...

"Ohhhh..." The girls looks at Sana and they noticed that she's pregnant...

"Love..." Tzuyu put her hands to her wife's shoulder, but Sana just push it away...

"Don't call me Love!... I hate you! 😤..." Sana said as she quickly leave them and walks away...

-

Tzuyu and Sana didn't talked, while they are walking with the Unnie's Tzuyu wanted to held Sana's hand but she don't have any courage to do so since the latter was absolutely angry with her...

"What's wrong with you two??? Are you guys alright???..." Momo asked...

They both didn't answer. Instead they still remained silent... They're now currently in the restaurant as they will be having their brunch...

Tzuyu suddenly feel guilty towards her wife, she was stealing some glances on her but the latter isn't bothering to look at her.

Meanwhile Jihyo, Momo and Nayeon was just watching them. They know that Sana wanted to talk to Tzuyu as well but since she saw the hickey's on Tzuyu's neck it made her more irritated.

-

When they got home, Jihyo Momo and Nayeon decided to bake some cookies while Sana choose to take some rest in the room...

"She's not talking to me..." Tzuyu sadly said..

"Maybe she still angry??? Just give her time to cool down her mind..." Jihyo said...

"Ya ~ Tzuyu did you personally know the girl who gave you that???.." Momo said as she pointed Tzuyu's neck..

"No."

"Are you sure nothing happened last night????.."

"Unnie....."

"Okay, Fine..." Momo raise her hands.. "I'm just asking... You know Sana is pregnant and pregnant women is very sensitive, but just try to explain to her everything..." She added..

"Momo is right... I'm sure Sana will understand if you will explain what happened..." Jihyo said ...

"But what if she don't want to hear my explanation??."

"You know what Tzu, We can feel that Sana was dying to talk to you, but as long as she still see that Hickey's on your neck her anger and irritation was still there...." Nayeon said...

Tzuyu decided to prepare some snacks for her wife.

Minutes later she leave the Unnie's at the kitchen and she went upstairs to check Sana... When she enter the room she saw Sana reading some books while leaning her back in the headboard of the bed.

"Love...."

Sana looks at Tzuyu, but she quickly averted her eyes and continue to read ....

"I made some snacks for you..." Tzuyu said, as she put down the tray in the side table.

"I'm not hungry..." Sana coldly said...

Tzuyu seated on the bed and hugs the latter..

"Love...."Tzuyu whine as she buried her face to Sana's neck...

"What????..."

"Talk to me please?? Let me explain..."

"Why am I afraid on your explanation?? I'm afraid to hear that......"

Sana didn't continue what she was trying to say because Tzuyu quickly cut her off.

"Nothing happened."

And this time Sana looks at Tzuyu...

"Love Nothing happened last night..."

"Nothing happened, and yet you got a hickey's from her???, Really Tzuyu???.."

"Believe me... Love.. I was just too dizzy last night and I was caught off guard when she bite my neck..."

"You don't know how worried I'am yesterday knowing that your ignoring me, then without me knowing you're in the bar to find some girls to hang out with??..."

"I didn't find girl's, I was about to buy some flowers for you yesterday but my friends invite me to hang out in the bar.."

"And you just said yes??? You agree...
You don't know that there's a lot of woman or guys wants to take advantage on you in the bar... And where did you learn to drink???? Huh?. Your not drinking before..."

"Sorry..." Tzuyu said, as she once again buried her face to the latter's neck.... "She don't want to talk back since it's her fault anyway...

"It's my fault I'm sorry, I don't know but I just suddenly feel jealous when you compliment Chaeyoung Unnie..." Tzuyu pout... "I don't want you to compliment others tho... Call me possessive but, Yeah I'am.. I want your attention to focus on me, only me..." Tzuyu said.. 

Sana looks at Tzuyu, and this time they made a eye contact,  they stare each other for a second...

"Forgive me please????...." Tzuyu said... "I'm really sorry..." She sincerely added. "I miss you, I didn't even hear your 'I Love You' yesterday..." Tzuyu said, she tightly hugs the latter... "Love...." Tzuyu whine...

"What?????.."

"Do you still Love me????.." Tzuyu pout..

Sana looks at her and  her eyebrows suddenly furrowed because of Tzuyu's sudden question..

"What kind of question is that??? Of course....... Pabo..." Sana said as she try to continue to read..

"Really???? Then let me hear it then.."

"I love you...." Sana said in a lowered voice..

"I didn't hear it..." Tzuyu whine....

Sana looks at her once again... "I love you ❤️  ..." Sana said...

Tzuyu smile and answer back.. "I love you too Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu pulled Sana's nape and kissed her passionately...

When their lips parted they both catching their breath. Tzuyu touch Sana's face and she gently caressing it..

"Sorry for making you worried, Sorry for being immature the other night. Sorry..." Tzuyu whispered to her as a tears suddenly falls down from her eyes...

Sana wipe her tears and smile.. "Apology accepted, I know you will never cheat on me, because I know how much you love me... I miss you..." Sana said... And this time she's the one who hugs the latter ..

"I miss you Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu said as she kissed the latter's temple..

xxxxx