Chapter 56

Morning, Sana was the first  one who woke up. She check Tzuyu and the latter was still sleeping, Tzuyu stayed all night since Minju was crying so much...

Sana lean closer as she gently caressing the latter's hair...

"I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Sana whispered as she kissed Tzuyu's forehead...

After that Sana check Minju and the baby was peacefully sleeping, she smile and kissed her baby's forehead before she went down to prepare their breakfast...

After 30 minutes, Sana was now done cooking. She was about to walkd upstairs to check Tzuyu and Minju but exactly Tzuyu went downstairs whilr carrying Minju...

"Good morning love ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu walks closer to her and kissed her forehead...

"Good Morning Tzuyu ~ah (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') , Ohhhh our little one is finally awake (〃゚3゚〃)..." Sana said as she saw Minju...

"Here, take Minju in the garden so that she can absorb sunlight.. I'll will put our breakfast there ."

"Arasso..."

Tzuyu put all the food that Sana made in the garden. While Sana and Minju was now waiting for her...

"Aigoooo...look at her she's smiling ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡..." Tzuyu said...

"Take her a picture Tzu..."

"Wait..." Tzuyu said as she get her phone and take Minju a picture... "Kiyowo ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." She said... "I'll take a picture of you and Minju..." Tzuyu said as she take 3 shot ... "Perfect ♡(> ਊ <)♡..."

"Let's take a picture, the three of us..."

"Wait..." Tzuyu set up her phone and take a shot...

"May I see???.."

"You two are both lovely ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu said..

"We are all both lovely (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ...." Sana said as she touch Tzuyu's face...

"Did you sleep well last night?.."

"Yeah (。・//ε//・。) ..."

"That's good to hear ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡..."

"How about  you? I know you didn't sleep well, you can take a rest today... By the way Are you going to work?.."

"Uhmmm, No. I already finished the paper works last sunday..."

"Arasso, just rest later okay?..."

"Okay ( ◜‿◝ )♡..."

After having a breakfast, Exactly Baby Minju was now peacefully sleeping again so they both went upstairs and They put her at the crib...

Tzuyu and Sana was in the bed, resting while watching some movies at Sana's ipad when Sana suddenly noticed that Tzuyu seems uncomfortable...

"Is your back hurt???.."

"Uhmmm, a little bit..."

"Do you want me to massage you???.."

"Yeah, if it's okay with you..."

"Of course it's okay... Here, hold it." Sana handed her the ipad as she went to her back and starts massaging her...

"Whoahhh, that was feel so good ..." Tzuyu said as she close her eyes... "Your hands gives me warms ..." Tzuyu said as she get Sana's hand and kissed it..

"Tzu...."

Tzuyu pulled Sana and the latter quickly landed on the bed...

"Tzu..." Sana uttered as her heart suddenly race so fast the moment Tzuyu start to stare her...