Chapter 41

Morning 8:30 AM Sana is the first one who woke up, she check the latter and Tzuyu was still sleeping...

Sana do her morning routine and came out from the room and exactly Chaeyoung and the other TWICE member except for Mina was already at the cottage... 

"Sana ~ya 🙂..." Momo wave her hand...

"Jihyo already cook our foods, let's have our  breakfast now.." Nayeon said..

"Arasso, how about Mina??? Where is she?.." Sana curiously asked..

"She's still sleeping Sana Unnie... I'll just gonna prepare her breakfast later." Chaeyoung said...

"Ahhhh..."

"How about Tzuyu???..." Jihyo asked.

"She's still sleeping too..." Sana said...

"Ohhhh..."

"Ya ~ Momoring..." Nayeon said ...

"Mmmm???."

"Let's accompany Sana later..."

"Where???.."

"To have a morning walk..."

"Arasso..."

-

Tzuyu and Mina went back to their room around 4:30 AM and they're both tired in what they do, it's been 10:00 AM and Tzuyu was still sleeping Sana was now done on her morning walk so she decided now to check the latter holding the tray for Tzuyu's breakfast.

The moment she opened the door she found Tzuyu still peacefully sleeping, she put down the tray and seated on the bed and try to wake her up...

"Tzuyu~ah...." Sana sweetly said, as she was trying to  wake her wife...

"Mmmmm..." Tzuyu groan ..

"Wake up now...."

"I'm still sleepy..." Tzuyu said in a husky voice...

"You're still sleeping since earlier.. it's afternoon already..  wake up now..."

"Just give me more 5 minutes love..." Tzuyu once again groan and covered her face with the blanket...

Sana removed the blanket and starts showering Tzuyu a sweet kisses on her face...

"Wake up now...."

"Fine.... I'm fully awake now..." Tzuyu said as opened her eyes and locked Sana on her arms...

"Good Morning Tzuyu (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.." Sana said and quickly kissed Tzuyu's cheeks..

"Good Morning Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu answer and she gave her wife a morning kiss. "Good Morning little one ( ˘ ³˘)♥." Tzuyu looks at Sana's baby bump and she gently caressed it.

"Get up now, I already prepared your breakfast..."

"Arasso...."

Tzuyu quickly stood up and do her morning routine and after that she went back to Sana...

"Whoahhh, you cook this???.."

"No, Jihyo cooks it. She prepared our breakfast..."

"Ahhhh, how about you? Did you have your breakfast already???.."

"Yeap... don't worry ( ◜‿◝ )♡.."

"That's good to hear 🙂❤️ ..." Tzuyu reached Sana's face and kissed the latter's lips..

"This the first time that you wake up late.. but, We sleepy last night, tho..." Sana said... "We sleep 9:15 or 9:30, right?..." Sana added...

"Ahhhh..."

FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE- SATZU [BOOK 3] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara