Chapter 23

7:45 PM when Tzuyu and Sana decided to order some pizza instead of cooking... They are currently in the living room waiting for their pizza...

"There's still a lot of body guards outside.." Tzuyu said...

"There are JYP's hired bodyguard. They will also secured the house while we are gone .."

"Arasso....."

Minutes later their pizza has been already arrived...

"Just sit there, I'll just gonna get some drinks..."

"Okay..." Tzuyu said...

Sana didn't allowed Tzuyu to move for the whole day since the latter was really worried that her stitches at her back might be opened.

"Here..." Sana said as she put in the table Tzuyu's soda and and her glass of milk...

"Love you're working all day.. aren't you tired???.."

"No, I'm fine..."

"Are you sure???..."

"Yeah..." Sana face Tzuyu.. "Don't worry about me... Just please think about yourself first..." Sana said as she cupped Tzuyu's cheeks...

"Komawo  ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

"Your welcome (*˘︶˘*).。*♡..." Sana said..

-

After having their dinner they now went upstairs, Sana was taking a bath while Tzuyu was waiting for her at the bed since Sana will cleaned her wound later...

30 minutes later Sana finally came out from the bathroom..

"You're done?.."

"Mmmmm, just wait a minute .." Sana said as she walks closer to the cabinet and get the first aid kit.

Sana was now gently removing the gauze, Tzuyu feels the pain but she bare it.. while Sana was now start cleaning her wound, Tzuyu suddenly hear a sob from her back...

"Love????." Tzuyu turned around and she was surprised to see a crying squirrel ... "Hey, Why are you crying...." Tzuyu quickly face her...

"Stay still..." Sana said within her sob.. "I'm still cleaning your wound..." She added...

Sana continue to clean her wound...

"How dare that man to hurt you.. I gonna punch that jerk if I see him..." Sana mumbled between her sobs and Tzuyu hear it, Tzuyu just shook her head and smile...

After cleaning her wound, Tzuyu turned around to face her...

"Aigoooo.." Tzuyu wipe her tears.. "Don't cry now..." Tzuyu said as she hugs Sana..

"You didn't do anything to them, you don't do anything, you really don't deserve this..." Sana said ....

"Shhhhh.... Stop crying now.." Tzuyu gently caressing the latter's back.....

"I feel in pain when I see your wound.."

"I feel in pain when I see you crying Love.." Tzuyu whispered to her ears... "Don't worry about my wound it will heal it soon..." Tzuyu added and face the latter.. "Your eyes is already swollen now..." Tzuyu said, but Sana just pout at her..."

"I can't hold my emotions, sorry.." Sana pout as she cutely rubs her eyes...

"Kiyowo ( ˘ ³˘)♥, you're always adorable Love..." Tzuyu kissed her forehead...

While they're now ready to go to bed, Tzuyu received a sudden call from her Mom...

.
.
.
.
.