Chapter 62

2 hours before Tzuyu leave the house as she went to work at Chou Label when Baby Minju starts to cry...

"Minju~ya ... Stop crying now...." Sana said as she was carrying her and dancing the latter...

"Waaahhhh !!!!..."

"You're sweating already.." Sana wipe her sweat... "What do you want??? You want to play???? Here...." Sana get the little stuff toy that Jeongyeon gave to her... "Play with this little bear..." Sana said but Minju was just continue crying....

"Waaaaaahhhh !!!!!...."

"Minju ~ya...."

"Waaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!.."

"What do you want??? Do you want to see Mommy Tzu ???.." Sana asked, and Minju suddenly stop crying the moment she hear Tzuyu's name... "Aha, you want to see Mommy Tzu, but Mommy Tzu is on work right  now.." Sana added and it made this to Minju to cry again..

"Waahhhhhh!!!!  ...."

"Arasso, Arasso we will go to Mommy Tzu's workplace later so stop crying now okay????..."

Sana was trying to contact Tzuyu to inform the latter that they will going to visit there but unfortunately Tzuyu isn't responding because she's currently in the conference room having a meeting with the Chou Label board director's.

"Why she isn't responding???..." Sana said as she put down her phone .... "Mommy Tzu is not responding Minju~ya, maybe she's busy right now..." Sana added, but Baby Minju didn't stop crying....

After preparing, While carrying Minju Sana went to Chou Label Building... All the employees are all shocked and surprised the moment they saw her, but the staff and the manager quickly accommodate them...

"Mrs.Chou.. We are glady to see you here ☺️.."

"Hi, I just want to asked if  where is Tzuyu???.."

"Ms.Chou is currently in the conference room right now. She's having a meeting..." The manager said as she check her wrist watch. "But don't worrt, by 15 minutes the meeting will gonna done soon..."

"Ahhh, okay ☺️ Minju wanted to see her..."

"If you want I can inform her right now.."

"No, it's okay... We will just wait to her..."

"You can just wait her at her office..."

"Is that okay???.."

"Of course Mrs.Chou... follow me..."

The Manager send Sana in Tzuyu's office. Minju was still crying but it's not that hard compare earlier..

"Just wait her Mrs.Chou... later I will quickly inform her that you guys are here..."

"Komawo ☺️..."

"If you feel hungry, just call me anytime... There's also some foods at Ms.Chou's fridge.. you can get whatever foods you like..."

"Arasso, thank you again..."

"Okay, I take my leave now...☺️.." The manager said as she bow her head.

15 minutes later, Tzuyu's meeting finally done and the moment that the meeting was done, the Manager quickly walks closer to Tzuyu...

"Ms.Chou..."

"Yes?..." Tzuyu asked as she was arranging all the folders in front of her..

"Your wife and your baby our here..."

Tzuyu suddenly looks at the manager... "You mean Sana and Minju?????..." Tzuyu asked.

"Yes, Ms.Chou. Mrs.Chou said they wanted to visit you since your daughter was crying since earlier as she wanted to see you..."

"Okay ☺️ I'll go with them.. can you order some foods????.."

"Okay, Ms.Chou. I'll just send it to your office."

"Okay, Thank you 🙂..."

The moment she hear that Sana and Minju was on her office, Tzuyu quickly head their when she opened the door she saw Sana trying to comfort Minju so that she will stop crying...

"Minju~ya Mommy Tzu will gonna be here soon so stop crying now...." Sana said...

"Aigooooo..."

Sana's ears perked the moment she hear a familiar voice, she turned around and there she saw Tzuyu sweetly smiling at them..

"Tzuuuuu..."

"Hi Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu walks closer and she  kissed Sana's forehead..

"Minju wants to see you..."

"Aigoooo..." Tzuyu carry Minju... "What happen to your eyes?? It's already swollen now (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')  did you miss me ???.." Tzuyu asked and finally Minju stop crying when she saw and smell Tzuyu's presence....

"She's been crying since earlier..." Sana said...

"Minju~ya, you look like Mommy Sana,  you both like a crying baby (˘⌣˘ )...." Tzuyu smile as she kissed Minju's cheeks...

"Did we disturb you???.."

"Of course not (灬º‿º灬)♡ I would love to see you both here..." Tzuyu said as she seated beside Sana... "Did Minju gives you so much stress earlier? ^ ^ ..."

"Mmmm ... 😌.." Sana hummed as she lean her head to Tzuyu's shoulder...

"You guys can just stayed here if you want..."

"Eh???.. we will just disturb you here..and beside this is your workplace.."

"It's fine with me ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡ don't worry. Just stay here okay?? I already order some foods..."

"But...."

"No, but's Sana...."

"Arasso..." Sana pout... "But, are you sure??? Minju will gonna cry again later on..."

"I told you it's alright (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .." Tzuyu check Minju who was now resting on her chest... "Right Minju ~ya????..." Tzuyu asked and she smile the moment she noticed that Minju was now peacefully sleeping... "See, your Minju is already sleeping 😅..."

"She must be tired I guess for crying so hard since earlier..." Sana answer...

"Uhmmm, Love..."

"Yes??.."

"If you want we can hire someone who will take care of Minju..."

"Ehhh??? I can take care of her tho.."

"Yeah, but you always seems tired..." Tzuyu said as she gently touched Sana's face...

"Don't mind me, Tzu I'm alright... I'm happy taking care of Baby Minju .."

"Arasso, I just don't want to get you tired..."

"It's okay Tzu..." Sana genuinely smile at her...

"I'm happy that you guys are here 🙂.." Tzuyu said...

"Me too Tzuyu~ah ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

xxxxx