Chapter 43

When they get back Dahyun and Jeongyeon was already there, and they are currently having their dinner...

"Ohhh, they're here..." Nayeon said the moment she saw Tzuyu and Sana walking closer to their direction...

"UNNIE!!!! 😍😍..." Dahyun quickly runs to Sana and gave her a warm hug.

"I miss you Dahyunnie...."

"I miss you too Unnie... 🙂 Hi, Bonjour Tzuyu ~ah 🤗..." Dahyun smile and greeted Tzuyu..

"Hi, Dahyun Unnie. Long time no see ^^ ..."

"Sana ~ ya we bought many gifts for your baby 🙂 we are so excited to know your baby's gender ...." Jeongyeon said, she stood up and hugs Sana... "I miss you ...."

"I miss you too Jeongyeon Unnie. Komawo...." Sana answer back...

"Tzuyu~ah, How's the dinner date???.." Mina asked..

"It went well Unnie. Komawo 🙂❤️..."

After catching to their friends Sana decided now to go back to their room...

"Tzuuuu...."

"Mmmm????.."

"I want to rest now..." Sana said...

"Really??? Sure let's go back to our room now..." Tzuyu said as she held Sana's hand... "Unnie, We go ahead first.. My wife needs to rest now..." Tzuyu said..

"Arasso, Tzuyu~ah ..."

"Good night Unnie..."

"Ne 🙂..."

-

When they arrived at their room Sana was surprised when she saw a bouquet of red Rose's in their bed...

"Whoahhhh ‼️😍😍..." Sana quickly get it... "Is this for me???.." Sana asked...

" Sana asked

"Yeah 🙂 and

"Yeah 🙂 and...."

"And what????.." Sana curiously asked...

Tzuyu went to her luggage and get the tiny box...