Chapter 8

After attending to Doctor Park's
appointment Tzuyu and Sana directly went to the supermarket to buy the foods the will bring in their camping...

Evening, Tzuyu was currently preparing their dinner when suddenly Sana came closer to her as she hugs the latter's waist.

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Mmmm???.." Tzuyu face her... "What do you want this time? 🙂.." Tzuyu gently pinched Sana's cheeks...

"I was watching earlier..."

"Then????.."

"I want ice cream (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .." Sana said as she pout...

"Aigooo..." Tzuyu messed her hair .... "Later Love.. we will going to have out dinner in just a minute..."

"But I want it now..." Sana whine, as she made a puppy eyes to Tzuyu..

"Fine..." Tzuyu walks through the fridge as she get a cup of ice cream... "Here." Tzuyu handed her the ice cream...

"Komawo (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

"You're eating a lot, Love... You'll gonna get more fats this coming months..." Tzuyu jokingly said...

"I always feel hungry tho.." Sana pout as she starts eating her ice cream...

"Yeah, you're always feel hungry ( ◜‿◝ )♡ your feeding our baby well 😅.."

"Am I??? (✿ ♡‿♡)..."

"Mmm 😊 when we will be back after the camp we'll going to buy some maternity clothes for you..."

"Yeahhh, I forgot to tell you about that when we are buying our baby's stuff..."

"Don't worry, we will buy it soon and we will also buy some decorations  for the rooms, we still not yet done decorating the room..."

"Arasso 😊..."

"By the way, My brother message me earlier he was inviting us to have a dinner with him tomorrow..."

"Really??.."

"Yeap.."

"Where???.."

"At his hotel, he'll be going to Jeju Island the next day so he wanted to see us before he leaves..."

"Arasso 🙂..."

-

After they have their dinner Tzuyu and Sana headed now upstairs, Sana was taking a bath while Tzuyu was in the bed playing some games on her laptop...

Minutes later, Sana finally came out from the bathroom and the moment she came out Tzuyu quickly smell the sweet scent of her wife...

Tzuyu suddenly gulp, as she was holding herself not to look at Sana because if she does she will get tempted since Sana is wearing a sexy red night wear...

"Tzuuuu.."

"Mmmmm???.."

"I suddenly don't want the smell of the soap I'm using, I already throw it... Let's buy tomorrow..."

"Sure Love.."

"What are you doing???."

"I'm just playing some games..."

Sana was drying her hair as she was facing the mirror while Tzuyu's eye's suddenly landed on her back and  it made her gulp once again..

"Sh*t calm down Tzuyu..." Tzuyu mumbled to herself as she shook her head and trying to averted her thoughts...

"Love????.."

"Mmmm???."

"Would you please changed your night wear??? You will catch a cold later..."

"Ehhh??? It's too hot tho... And I'm actually the same style of night wear the othe day, why you suddenly want me to changed???."

"Uhmmm, I might think that you will gonna cath a cold... You know, I'm just worried..."

"Don't worry, you're always at my side tho.. you're always giving me a warm hug... It ease the cold 😊.."

"That's the problem, I've been controlling myself not to touch you everynight..." Tzuyu suddenly mumbled on her mind.

Sana's scent is like a drug for Tzuyu, at any moment she will got tempted, she's afraid that she might loose her control ...

"This is not right..." Tzuyu mumbled as she close her laptop...

"What's wrong???.." Sana asked...

"Uhmm, I-I'll just gonna drink some water Love... My throat suddenly dry.." Tzuyu excuse herself as she quickly went downstairs...

Tzuyu went to the garden and unwind her mind...

"Relax Tzuyu, You will not touch Sana until she's already done on pregnancy... Calm down your hormones...." Tzuyu said as she was trying to calm herself, but....

"But I already missed her... Ughhh.." Tzuyu face palm out of frustration... "I've been longing for her every night I miss  making love with her...." Tzuyu mumbled..

-

Tzuyu stayed half of an hour in the garde  before she decided to went upstairs...

"Why you took so long????.." Sana pout...

Sana was now lying on the bed and she was waiting for the latter..

"You're still awake??.."

"Yeah, I've been waiting for you..." Sana said..

"Sorry, I just played with Gucci outside..."

Tzuyu laid down beside Sana, and the moment she laid down Sana quickly snuggle her body to the latter...

Tzuyu just close her eyes trying to fight what she needs.. Tzuyu just opened her arms and let Sana's head lean  on it while her other arms are now hugging her waist...

Sana face her and they're now currently facing each other.. they're stare at each other for a minute until Sana break the silence..

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Mmmmm???.."

"I can hear your heart beat...."

"Really???.."

"Mmmm, why is your heart racing so fast???.."

Sana asked as she put her hand to the latter's heart...

"It's your fault..."

"Eh???.."

"I'm just holding myself not to touch you.. and it's really hard..." Tzuyu whispered, as she gently touch Sana's face..

"I know how much you want to touch me, I know how much you want to make love with me, I know how much efforts your putting in just to control yourself... Thank you for doing that, thank you for respecting me even though your having a hard time..." Sana genuinely smile at her as she kissed Tzuyu's lips... "Thank you Tzuyu~ah..."

"Even you're not seducing me, I've always easily get tempted when it comes to you.. don't worry Love, I will try hard to control myself...." Tzuyu kissed Sana's forehead ....

"I love you Tzuyu~ah ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

"I love you more than everything Love(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..." Tzuyu lean closer as she kissed the tip of Sana's nose...

xxxxx