Chapter 51

Sana was about to leave, when she opened the door she exactly saw Tzuyu...

"Love..."

"Tzuyu~ah....." Sana's eyes went wide as her heart race so fast the moment she saw Tzuyu....

Meanwhile, Tzuyu's eye's landed on Chan.. she  saw the latter was just wearing a towel and the fact that Chan was inside their room...

"What are you guys doing????.." Tzuyu seriously asked, as her eyes looks Sana...

"Tzuyu~ah, let me explain....."

-

Chan quickly dressed up and he also bid his good byes to Sana and Tzuyu. After her leave Sana immediately went to Tzuyu...

"Tzuyu~ah...."  Sana hugs Tzuyu from behind.. they are currently in the their room...

"Move, I'll gonna change..." Tzuyu quickly escape from Sana's hugs and went to the closet...

"Tzu, He just took a shower. He ask me a favor and Chan is also a close friend of mine so I let him shower here..." Sana said as she explained everything.

"You let him enter in our room and the fact that you're here??? While he's taking a bath?? Are you out of your mind???.."

"I just get my phone... I was about to leave but exactly you came..."

"Ok."

"Okay??? That's it????..."

Tzuyu didn't response as she finished to get her changed clothes she quickly went to bed and start browsing her phone... .

"Tzu....." Sana seated and tried to get her attention... "Are you mad at me?????.." Sana starts to poke the latter's cheeks...

"What?????? 😑..."

"Are you really mad at me???.." Sana pout...

Tzuyu's heart suddenly melt when Sana start to act cute in front of her...

"Sorry 👉👈..."

"Fine. Come here...." Tzuyu said as she pulled Sana closer to her and hug her tightly...

"Are you still mad???.."

"No, I was just surprised earlier..."

"I was surprised also, why you come home home so early???.."

"My meeting has been cancelled so I quickly went home so that I can spend my time with you..."

"Aw ~ sorry...."

"It's alright...."

"You trust me right????..."

"I do.." Tzuyu said as she gently caressing the latter's cheek's...

"I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Sana sweetly said as she kissed the latter's lips..

"I love you more (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。.."

"Do you want some snacks??? I'll prepare some for you...."

"Later ( ◜‿◝ )♡

"Arasso 🙂.."

"Did you already have your morning walk?."

"Yeah.. I already did..."

"That's good to hear ^^ ..." Tzuyu pat Sana's head...

-

Minutes later  Sana decided to bake some cookies, she's currently at the kitchen while Tzuyu was on the garden playing with Gucci, when suddenly a naughty idea pop up on her mind. Tzuyu get her phone and started a VLIVE....