Chapter 16

Tzuyu star kissing Sana on her lips down to her neck until she reached the latter's chest, when suddenly she stop...

"Why did you stop???.." Sana asked.

Tzuyu looks at Sana's body and she quickly cover it...

"I-I might harm our baby if I continue to do this .."

Tzuyu put back Sana's top before laid down beside the latter..

"Don't worry, I can wait ..." Tzuyu held her hand and kissed it...

"Tzuyu~ah..." Sana snuggle her body to Tzuyu...

"Good Night Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu kissed her crown...

"Good Night (。・ω・。)ノ♡..." Sana buried her neck to the latter's neck...

-

Morning, Tzuyu and Sana woke up early to have a morning walk.

"Love, wear this jacket  It's still cold outside..." Tzuyu said...

"Arasso..."

Tzuyu help her to wear the jacket ..

"Let's go???.."

"Yeah (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .."

"Alright..." Tzuyu and Sana starts to walk while holding each other's hand..

"Do you have scheduled today??.." Sana asked..

"Uhm, yeah I have photoshoot today.."

"Ahhh, okay ..."

"Don't  worry, I will go home early.."

"Arasso, I just wait for you (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .."

-

After have a morning walk they're now went back to their house. Tzuyu was preparing their breakfast while Sana was in the living room playing with Gucci.

Seconds later Sana walks to closer to Tzuyu and she hugs the latter from behind... Tzuyu face her and gently pinched the latter's cheeks.

"What? Do you want something??.."

Sana nod her head and pout.. 

"What do you want this time? ^_^ ...."

"I want melon pan..."

"Melon pan, wait..." Tzuyu went to the cabinet where she put all the foods and snacks that her wife will  eat...

When she opened the cabinet she only saw 2 box of cookies inside....

"Love....." Tzuyu face Sana...

"Yes? 👉👈.."

"Where's the melon pan I bought the other day??? I bought 10 box of it..."

"Mmmm 👉👈..."

Tzuyu walks closer to the fridge and the ice cream she stock for Sana was all gone, Tzuyu face Sana and the latter just smile widely ....

"You eat them all???..." Tzuyu asked..

"Hi hi hi 😁 👉👈..."

"Since you ate all the foods and Snacks I bought..." Tzuyu get the 2 box of cookies inside the cabinet. "Just eat this cookies instead of melon pan... I will buy your foods later..." Tzuyu said ..

"Really?? 😍..."

"Yeah, just sit down now and I make your milk..."

"Komawo 😁❤️..." Sana grabs the box of cookies and quickly kissed Tzuyu in her cheeks before she seated down...