Chapter 22

Tzuyu stayed at the hospital for 3 days and after 3 days the doctor discharge her already.

CHOU RESIDENCE

Morning Tzuyu wake up when she hear a noise from the kitchen, she slowly opened her eyes to see her wife but the latter isn't on her side anymore.

Even though her back is still hurt she force her body to stood up and check the latter. Tzuyu walks downstairs and she directly went to the kitchen and there she saw a busy squirrel who was preparing for their breakfast...

When Sana turned around to get some olive oil she suddenly noticed Tzuyu's presence..

"Tzuyu~ah...." Sana was surprised to see Tzuyu so she quickly walks towards her. "Ya ~ why did you go here?? I told you to take some rest..."

"You should be the one who's resting right now. If your tired, our baby will also get tired ...."

"Our baby will understand, your not still in a good condition to walks what if your wound will get opened? That's why I told you to stay in the room...."

"My arms is okay now..." Tzuyu opened her arms and show to Sana that her arms is now recovering... Even though it is still hurt she pretend that it's full recoverd now."

"I don't believe you, Just sit down there. I'll just gonna prepare our breakfast, this almost done anyway..."

-

Minutes later while they're having their breakfast there's someone who knock on the door so Sana quickly check the person...

"Oppa ....."

"Hi, Sana. Is Tzuyu's there???.." Aaron asked.

"Yeah, we are actually having our breakfast. Come in..." Sana said ..

Sana walks Aaron at the dinning area where Tzuyu is.

"Tzuyu...."

"大哥...."

"How are you????." Aaron asked. "Sorry, I didn't have the chance to visits you in the hospital.. I actually arrived just now from Jeju.." Aaron explain..

"I'm okay now, don't worry..."

"Mom is asking me, she can't sleep all night because of what happened..."

"Sorry..." Tzuyu pout ...

"Don't say sorry, it's not your fault. By the way I talked to the investigator earlier, they already caught the guy who shoot you the other  day..."

"Really?????..." Tzuyu asked..

"But why we didn't hear it from the news???..." Sana asked...

"Press and Media still have no intention to report it in the public until the police investigator caught the main master mind. The hired killer is still isn't talking, he's remain silent..." Aaron said...

"I see..."

"Don't worry Tzuyu, When you get back here I'm sure they already catch the culprit. But, for now stay in Taiwan first."

"Yeah, we already booked our flight ..."

"When will you leave????."

"Tomorrow Evening..." Sana answer..

"Okay, tell me if you need anything okay.."

"Okay, Thank you..."

"I bought some fruits for you and for Sana..."

"Kamsahamnida..." Sana bow her head.

"Your welcome..." Aaron stood up.. "So, I'll go ahead now. I'm a little bit sleepy.  I'll just gonna message you later..." Aaron said.