☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #2

"Minju ~ ya behave there okay? You should always listen to your grandma and grandpa okay???.." Sana said, while changing Minju's clothes...

"Yes, Mommy...🙂" Minju cling to Sana's nape and quickly kiss her mommy's cheeks...

"I love you little munchin..." Sana playfully pinched Minju's cheeks...

"I love you too mommy ❤️..."

-

Meanwhile, Tzuyu was still sleeping because of jetlag.. so, Sana keep her waking up since Minju and her parents are now going...

"Ya ~ Tzuyu~ahhhh.... Wake up... Minju is leaving now... Say good bye to your at least...."

"Arasso..." Tzuyu groggily woke up... "Where's Minju?.." She asked as she cutely rubs her eyes.

"Downstairs... Let's go..."

Tzuyu and Sana went down, and Tzuyu saw her parent's...

"Dad, Mom.." Tzuyu quickly hugs them...

"Ya, You're such a sleepy head.. it's 10:00 o'clock already.." Mrs.Chou said...

"Sorry, I having a jetlag Mom..." Tzuyu looks at Minju... "Minju ~ya..." Tzuyu carry her... "Behave there okay? You will call us when you got there. Do you understand???."

"Yes Mom..."

"Okay, I love you 😘.." Tzuyu kiss Minju's cheeks...

"I love you too Mom..." Minju hugs her... "Please make Mommy Sana happy... She's really mad at you..." Minju cutely whisper to Tzuyu's ears...

"Arasso 😄..."

-

When they already leave Sana went to the kitchen as she continued cooking, while Tzuyu follow her ...

"What's that smirked Chou Tzuyu????.." Sana said as she noticed Tzuyu smirking at her..

"Uhmmm, Nothing 🙂 It just that I'm happy that I'm going to spend my time with you..." Tzuyu walks closer to her and hugs her from behind... "Alone.." She seductively whisper to her ears...

"Ya, you're giving me goosebumps right now... Sit down, and have your breakfast now..." Sana said ...

"What's your plan today??." Tzuyu asked.

"I'm going to mall with Momoring..."

"Eh??? I thought we are going to make love today???? ~ You promise me last night..."

Sana suddenly blush because of Tzuyu being straight forward person...

"It's too early for that..."

"But you told me, that we will going to do it today..."

"Tonight okay...."

"Really 😍???..."

"Tsk. If you don't want to left here alone you can come with us.."

"Okay 😁😁.."

"Here's your food...." Sana said as she put down the pasta she cook... "Pervert.." she mumbled and Tzuyu hear it..

"What did you just say????.."

"Nothing... Just eat..."

"I love you 😘..."

"I hate you 😒😒.."

-

When they already meet Momo in the mall the three of them starts strolling... Momo suddenly noticed that Tzuyu seems bored.