Chapter 13

Evening Aaron visits Tzuyu and Sana in their house. He decided to have a dinner with them since he's still alone in his hotel...

"When is your family coming here???." Tzuyu asked..

"Next week."

"Arasso... How's your staying here???.."

"It's good. I met lots of investors and business man here."

"Really?? Whoahhh, dad will happy for sure to hear that..." Tzuyu said...

"Yeah, definitely... How about you Sana, how's your pregnancy??.."

"It's doing good.. even though I always suffered in morning sickness.."

"Ohhh, don't worry it's normal... ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ You're gonna be fine soon.. Ya ~ Tzuyu better to take care of your wife.. Don't stress her out..."

"I will, I always taking care of her. Right love???.."

"Yeah... Tzuyu is such a good wife.. she really have along patient when it comes to mood swing.."

"Really?? Well that's good to hear... By the way, you're still working??.."

"Uhmm, I already have my hiatus in the Entertainment Industry... I want to focus on my pregnancy first..."

"Great, how about you???.." Aaron looks at Tzuyu... "I heard that you're doing some projects with Jungkook of BTS??.."

"Yeah, but after this project I'll gonna also have my hiatus so that I can take care well of my wife..."

"You better should Tzuyu.. by the way, you guys mentioned that you wanted to celebrate your anniversary in Taiwan???.."

"Yes..." Tzuyu said.... "Sana wanted to have some quality with Mom and  Dad..."

"Really?? Mom will be happy to hear that. Did you guys already talked to them???.."

"No, not yet but we will inform them soon..." Tzuyu answer ...

"Okay (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

After The had their dinner Aaron stayed their for half and hour before he finally decided to go back to his hotel.

Tzuyu and Sana is now in the bed, cuddling while watching some movies... Sana was browsing on her phone when suddenly she saw a photo of Tzuyu and Jungkook together at the JYP's cafeteria...

"You eat lunch with Jungkook??." Sana asked..

"Huh?.."

"I'm asking you if you eat lunch with him?.."

"Uhmmm, Y-Yeah but I'm with My manager and he's also with his manager..." Tzuyu explain...

"I can't see your managers here.." Sana said as she show her the photo... Tzuyu examine the photo.."

"Love .. whoever took this photo they didn't capture our managers..."

"You're with him earlier, that's why you're not answering to all my calls and messages..."

"Sana..."

"I've been waiting for your message since earlier, I feel irritated since earlier then I will see this kind of photo????..."

"Sana I swear I'm with my Managers earlier... You can call them if you want..."

"And why you guy's holding each other hands???.."

"Love we are not holding hands, we just do shake hands..."

"Shake hands my foot 😒😒..."

"I swear..." Tzuyu raise her right hand... "Beside the photo wasn't clear..."