Chapter 47

Tzuyu and Sana meet Elkie in a coffee shop, since Elkie message Sana that she bought a gift for their baby...

When they arrived at the coffee shop Elkie was now already there, she wave her hand the moment she saw the couple walking to her table...

"Unnie ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ.." Elkie quickly stood up and gives Sana a warm hug ..

"Hi, Elkie... Did you wait for too long???."

"Uhmmm, Yeah but it's okay 🙂..."

"She took one 1 hour before getting ready..." Tzuyu said, and Sana just give her a death glare...

"Daebak.. you're not killing me in your mind, aren't you???.."

"Whatever..." Sana seated...

"Did you too fought???.." Elkie curiously asked...

"No, Unnie 🙂 it just that she's annoyed at me right now..." Tzuyu said...

"Eh?..."

"How are you Elkie??? It's been a while since the last the time I saw you..."

"I'm okay Unnie, I've been very busy this past few months and I actually have a vacation 1 month ago in San Francisco with my family.."

"Ahhh, Really???.."

"Yeah, I watched the Gender Revealed Party. I'm very happy to the both of you 🙂 Congratulations, I can't wait to see your baby girl (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

"Komawo (。♡‿♡。)..."

"Here..." Elkie handed them the 4 paper bags that full of gifts and baby stuff.. I bought that in San Francisco, I hope you guys like it ( ◜‿◝ )♡..."

"Whoahhh (๑♡⌓♡๑) this is too much. Thank you very much... (灬º‿º灬)♡.." Sana said .

"Your welcome Unnie 🙂.."

"Komawo Elkie Unnie (◕દ◕).."

"Anything for your baby ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡ Take care of Sana Unnie Tzu..."

"I'am.. I'm taking care of her...." Tzuyu said...

"That's good to hear ^_^ ...."

-

8:30 PM and they're now heading home Sana still ignoring Tzuyu...

"Love...."

"What????.."

"Are you still mad at me????.."

"No..."

"Then why are you not talking to me?.."

"I just don't want too.. I'm still irritated with you..."

"Ehhhh????.."

"You keep saying hurry up earlier, even though I still not done with my make up.." Sana said...

"Sorry...." Tzuyu said as she playfully caressing the latter's chin... "Love????.."

"Just keep driving." Sana coldy said...

Tzuyu just pout and continue driving. When they got home Sana quickly took a shower and after having a bath she now prepare herself to bed...

Tzuyu took a shower as well and after that she joined the latter in the bed...

"Love..." Tzuyu was still trying to get Sana's attention ...

"What???..." Sana face her..

"Talked to me please..." Tzuyu pout..