🔺FINAL CHAPTER🔺

6:30 AM when Tzuyu woke up because today as her promise to Sana they will going to have a family picnic.

Sana and Minju was still sleeping when she woke up... Tzuyu stare at Sana's angelic face, she smile by looking at her she gently put her hand to Sana's face and she gently caressed it...

"I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu whispered as she kissed Sana's forehead before she went to Minju's crib....

"Good Morning Little one ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡.." Tzuyu held Minju's little hand... "I love you ❤️.." Tzuyu added...

After 5 minutes Tzuyu went now downstairs to prepare their breakfast and to prepare the foods that they will be bringing in Han River ...

While she's preparing, she suddenly received a call from her Mom ....

.
.
.
.
.

Mom
Is Calling You...
Answer | Reject

Tzuyu: Hi Mom ❤️

Tzuyu: Good Morning...

Mrs.Chou: Hi, Tzuyu. Good Morning to you... How are you???

Tzuyu: I'm good Mom 🙂
How about you and Dad ???

Mrs.Chou: We are also doing fine. You know, still busy because of work...

Tzuyu: I see 🙂
Don't work too much tell to Dad...

Mrs.Chou: Yeah, I will surely tell to her.

Mrs.Chou: How about your Daughter and your Wife?? How are they???...

Mrs.Chou: Do you still have time with them??? I know you have a lots of paperworks in Chou Label but Tzuyu, please have some time with your family...

Tzuyu: Sana and Minju are pretty fine mom, they are both doing well 🙂❤️

Mrs.Chou: Really???..

Tzuyu: Yeah, Actually we are going to have a family picnic today.

Mrs.Chou: Really????..

Tzuyu: Yeah 🙂

Tzuyu: I'm currently preparing our foods...

Mrs.Chou: That's good to hear Tzuyu 🙂

Tzuyu: I'm actually making up with them, And I also promise to Sana that we will going to have a picnic...

Mrs.Chou: How about to Sana??? Make sure you still have time to her okay???

Tzuyu: I will mom, don't worry I will never forget my responsibility to her as a wife.

Mrs.Chou: very well said Tzu 🙂

-

7:00 when Sana finally woke up, when she opened her eyes she didn't see Tzuyu on her side...

She rubs her eyes as she stood up, she went to Baby Minju's crib and Minju was still peacefully sleeping...

"Kiyowo 🙂❤️.." Sana suddenly smile the moment she saw Minju's little mouth open while sleeping...