Chapter 61

Tzuyu and Sana and currently watching some movies inside their room. While baby Minju was resting on Tzuyu's chest...

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Mmmm???.."

"I want to write our story..."

"Really???.."

"Mmmm, Park Jinyoung offer me to write our story and JYP Publishing book will gonna publish the book I will be writing...."

"Park Jinyoung pdnim???."

"Yeah, because he wanted us to inspire people specially all the LGBTQ Community. He find our story interesting and unique so he was planning to publish a book..."

"If you want to do it then sure  ☺️ I will support you Love ...."

"Really????.."

"Yeah 🙂 by the way, did you already think about the title for your book??? I mean the title that fit in our story???..."

"Actually I already think it already .."

"What title did you think???.."

"FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE..."

"Whoahh, that's a great title ~ It really fit on our story 🙂..."

"Yeah, because we both finally found each other .... Tzuyu ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

"Aw ~ that's so sweet Sana..." Tzuyu held her hand ....

"I'm really excited actually to share our story to all the people who are still finding their perfect one. You know, I'm also one of them before...."

"Yeah, you're finding your special someone before..."

"Right, until I met you at the fan signing event. Tzuyu until now I still clearly remember everything what we've shared together... The happiness, tragedies, pains, all of them I still clearly remember, thank you Tzuyu for letting me to feel all of it ... "

"I know our relationship is not perfect but we are always trying to face every trial we are facing and here we are now, we are still together ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu kissed Sana's hand... "You're always be my first and last Sana always remember that..."

"Maybe you're not my first, but I'm happy that you're my last.. the last person who I wanted to spend whole life with, komawo Tzuyu~ah ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

-

While the couple are reminiscing their their past event Sana suddenly smell something weird...

"Tzuuu..."

"Mmmm??."

"Can you smell it???."

"What????."

"It smell stink...." Sana said ..

"Ehh???.."

Tzuyu seated properly, she checked Minju on her chest and the baby was peacefully sleeping...

"Aigoooo.. our baby is sleeping again..." Tzuyu said as she put her hand to Minju's little butt when suddenly....

"Ohhh..." Tzuyu felt something wet and sticky on Minju's butt... Tzuyu check it and.... "Ohhhh Goshhhh...." Tzuyu didn't breath...

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ My instinct are right 😅.." Sana said while laughing at Tzuyu's reaction...

"Aigooo.." Tzuyu lift Minju as she smell her butt... "Ohhhhh 😵..." She said, as Minju suddenly woke up... "Ya ~ You pop on your diapers..." Tzuyu said, but Minju cutely stick out her tongue and trying to reached Tzuyu's face...

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She wanted to touch you Tzu 😅.."

"Kiyowo ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu gently bite Minju's fluppy cheeks, while Minju suddenly gigle and laugh ...

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She likes it ( ◜‿◝ )♡.." Sana said as she gently rubs Minju's back...

"Aigooo, I'll just gonna change her diaper love .. "Tzuyu said as she stood up...

"Do you need help???.."

"No, it's okay I can handle it  (灬º‿º灬)♡.."

"Arasso, I'll just gonna go downstairs to make some snacks..."

"Okay (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')  we'll just see you downstairs..."

"Arasso, be careful on putting Minju's diaper's okay???.."

"Yes, Ma'am (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

-

Tzuyu and Minju went to the bathroom, Tzuyu put her at the little baby bath tub and She remove Minju's diapers ...

"Whoahhhhh, daebak... You poop 💩 alot Minju~ya ..." Tzuyu said.. but Minju suddenly laugh and giggle's... "Aigooo, are you acting cute right now so that I won't scold you??? ... Huh???..." Tzuyu tickles Minju and the latter laughs... "Kiyowo ☺️❤️ you like it huh......" Tzuyu mumbled...

After cleaning and changing Minju's diapers, they both not walks downstairs to see Sana who is now busy preparing their snacks..

"Hi Love ❤️.."

"Hey, are you guys done????.."

"Mmmm ☺️ baby Minju smells good and fresh again, right??? ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu lean closer and she tickles Minju's neck, and Minju once again laugh and smile...

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seems like our baby girl is having fun playing with Mommy Tzu..." Sana said, as she walks closer to them and looks at Minju... "Cute ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡.." Sana mumbled as she gently touch Minju's cheeks.. 

"I'm her favorite playmate 😁.."

"Well, I can't argue with that ^^ ..." Sana laugh..

xxxxx