Chapter 54

2 days before Sana's due date Doctor Park recommend to them to stay at the hospital so that they can also monitor Sana's condition. Tzuyu was packing all Sana's thing, while Sana was just in the bed eating some ice cream...

"Love, your mother message me. They gonna visit us in the hospital tonight..."

"Arasso ( ╹▽╹ )..."

Tzuyu stood up and put the luggage in the corner before she seated in the bed.

"It's delicious???.."

"Yeah (≧▽≦)..."

"Just tell me if you feel pain okay???.."

"Okay 🙂..."

-

After packing all the things they need for Sana they're now quickly heading to Seoul National University Hospital.

When they arrived, Doctor Park and the other staff of the hospital immediately accommodate them...

"Ms.Chou, we prepare this VIP room for the both of you. Sana will be staying here before her due date so that she will feel comfortable." Doctor Park said.

"Thank You, Doctor Park. Thank you for accommodating us very well."

"Your welcome. If you need food, you just call some staff and they will get some foods for you..."

"Okay, I understand..."

"Okay, that will be all. I'll just gonna back later to check Sana and her baby..."

"Arasso, Kamsahamnida..." Tzuyu smile and bow her head before Doctor Park leave the room...

"Tzu...."

"Mmmm???.."

"Take a sit first, you seems nervous there..." Sana said as she noticed Tzuyu continuesly walking back in fort..."

"Huh????.."

"Your just making me dizzy tho... Come here..." Sana said as she pat bed on her side.

Tzuyu obey her, she walks closer and seated on Sana's bed..

"Are you alright????.." Sana curiously asked.

"Yeah..." Tzuyu smile...

"Are you sure???.."

Sana held Tzuyu's hand and it's cold...

"Your hands are cold, are you sure you're okay??? Are you sick????." Sana check Tzuyu's temperature as she put her hand to  the latter's forehead. "You're pretty fine tho..." She added.

"I'm fine, Sana..." Tzuyu held Sana's hand. "It just that, I'm nervous..." Tzuyu added.

"Eh? Nervous of what???."

"Uhmmm, I mean I'm nervousness and excited at the same time. I was just thinking if you can handle the pain but at the same time I'm excited to see our little one..."

"Tzu, I will bare the pain... I promise you that... I will deliver our baby safe and healthy...."

"Love...."

"Don't be scared. Nothing will happen to me and the baby..." Sana sweetly smile to Sana as she touch Tzuyu's cheeks.

-

Evening, 6:30 PM Sana's parents has been arrived at the hospital... They bought some foods and fruits for Sana...

"サナ調子はどう?痛みを感じますか??? (Sana how's your feeling??? do you feel some pain???.) Mrs.Minatozaki asked....