Chapter 34

"Do you want me to what????.." Tzuyu asked.

She'e currently arguing with Sana right now since the latter was sulking at her because of her smell.

"I told you, you smell like a fart..." Sana said as she covered her nose...

"Daebak...." Tzuyu said... "No, I sleep here..." She said and laid down in the bed...

"No!!.." Sana whine she pushed Tzuyu, and it cause this to Tzuyu to fall in the floor.

"Awww!!!.." Tzuyu rubs her butt and looks at the latter... "Sana 😑😑😑..."

"I told you, I don't want to smell your weird scent..."

"Whoahhh, fine... Just sleep. Good night..." Tzuyu said as she leave the latter in the room.

Tzuyu went downstairs and luckily Nayeon and Jihyo was in the living room...

"You're still awake???.." Jihyo asked...

"Yeahhhh... We are about to sleep but Sana want me to sleep outside..." Tzuyu said as she seated in the couch ..

"Eh?.. why???.."

"She told me that I'm smell like a fart..."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She said that?." Nayeon laugh...

"She's getting weird in every each day.."

"You know, Pregnant woman...just understand her..." Jihyo said..

"What are you guys doing here by the way???.."

"We just done video calling Mina, and we decided to watch some movies..."

"How about Momo Unnie???.."

"She's having a phone call with Dahyun upstairs..."

"Ohhhh..."

Tzuyu stayed at living room for over an hour until she decided now to go upstairs to check the latter.

When she opened the door, She found her wife now peacefully sleeping.

Tzuyu walks closer to her and she gently caress Sana's face...

"I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu lean her face and kissed Sana's forehead... "Good night Love..."

Tzuyu get her pillow and went to the couch, she decided to sleep there since she don't want Sana to be uncomfortable again when she woke up...

While she's not trying to get sleep Tzuyu received a sudden message from Elkie.

.
.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Elkie

Elkie:
Tzuyu~ah ( ◜‿◝ )♡

C.Tzuyu:
Unnie ^^

Elkie:
Are you sleep???

C.Tzuyu:
No, not yet 🙂

C.Tzuyu:
How about you???

Elkie:
I just got here at the condo...

Elkie:
How are you???

Elkie:
How's Sana Unnie???

C.Tzuyu:
I'm fine, As well Sana 🙂