Chapter 10

11:45 AM they're now preparing for their lunch... Tzuyu and Sana was grilling some meat while the others are cooking some rice and preparing the table...

Tzuyu noticed that Sana is sweating so she get some towel and wipe Sana's forehead..

"Are you okay??.." Tzuyu asked while wiping her sweat..

"Mmmm, it just that it's too hot 😊.."

"Stop grilling that.." Tzuyu held Sana's hand and waks her though the chair.. "Just sit down and watch me..."

"Eh???..." .

"I don't want you to get tired .." Tzuyu went back to grilled the meats...

"But, grilling isn't tiring tho.."

"No, but.. just relax yourself and enjoy the view.."

"Arasso..." Sana pout ...

"Do you want some drinks??? .."

"Uhmmm, later 😊.."

"Guys..." Momo went closer to them...

"Momo Unnie.."

"Are you done grilling the meat???.."

"Mmmm, it's almost done Unnie 😊..."

"How about you.." Momo seated beside Sana... "How's your feeling?? Are you enjoying???.."

"Yes, Momoring...." Sana asnwer..

"Good to hear .. You can guys walks in the sea side later when the sun is already done... Tzuyu~ah walks Sana there..."

"Yes, Unnie...I also planning that 😊.."

-

Minutes later they're now having their lunch together while they watching the beauty view of the Beach in front if them.

After they had their lunch Sana excuse herself as she was sleepy and she need to rest, while Tzuyu left to the Unnie and have a small talked with them.

"Tzuyu~ah you're gonna be collaborate with BTS Jungkook???.." Dahyun asked.. .

"Yeah..."

"Did Sana already know about it???.." Momo asked.

"Yeah, she already know about it.."

"What's her reaction???.." Nayeon asked.

"Uhm, She's not comfortable I guess? Well I can't blamed her..."

"Just understand her Tzuyu, you know pregnant women are very sensitive so be careful not to hurt her..."

"Arasso Jihyo Unnie 😊.."

"So, did you already meet Jungkook??."

"Yes, Momo Unnie I already meet him.."

"Did you know that you're one of his ideal girl..."

"Eh???.."

"In one of his interview he actually mentioned your name that you're one of his ideal girl.." Jihyo added.

"How come I didn't know about that?.." Tzuyu asked.

"Sana knows about this, jungkook did his interview before your wedding... Did Sana discuss it to you???.."

"No, she didn't discuss to me anything.."

"Ohhhh, maybe Sana is trying to control her jealousy... You know Sana is a jealous person, but if she didn't discuss it to you maybe she's trying her best to not burst into jealousy..." Nayeon said.