Chapter 49

While waiting for Tzuyu, Sana decided to started a VLIVE since she's bored all day... 25 seconds and there's already have 10 thousand Viewers.. 

"Hi, Sapphires 🙋 How are you???? I hope you guys are okay ( ˘ ³˘)♥ I'm currently waiting for Tzuyu right now so I decided to start a VLIVE (◕દ◕).."

Comments:

•Hi Sana Unnie (✿ ♡‿♡)
•Sana Unnie is still beautiful even though she's pregnant (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
•Congratulations Unnie ‼️
•Whoahhh kiyowo ❤️🌺
•Sana Unnie please say Hi to me ☺️
•Love from Thailand 🇹🇭
•We Love SATZU ❣️
•Where is Tzuyu Unnie???
•Sana Unnie is precious ( ˘ ³˘)♥

"Sana Unnie please say HI to me. Hi 🙋. Where is Tzuyu? Tzuyu went to work, but she's coming home now and I'm currently waiting for her..."

"Uhmm, Momo Nayeon Unnie and Jeongyeon Unnie visits me here the other day ☺️ ... Sana Unnie, How's Tzuyu as a wife? Uhm, Tzuyu is such a very loving and a caring person (✿ ♡‿♡) she's the most  sweetest person I've ever meet."

Comments:

•I love the way she talks about Tzuyu ❣️
•Sana Unnie Prank Tzuyu Unnie...
•Sana is deeply in love with her wife 😍
•I hope we also find our own Tzuyu too. You are so Lucky to have Tzuyu, Sana Unnie (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..
•Unnie, Prank Tzuyu Unnie 😁
•We Love you Sana Unnie from PH.
•Sana Unnie please say 'Salamat Shoppe'.
•Ha ha Ha Unnie Prank Tzuyu, Let's see her reaction (。♡‿♡。)
•Sana Unnie, Marry me ❣️

"Sharamat Shopi... Sana Unnie Marry Me, Nope ☺️ I'm married already ㅋㅋㅋ ... Prank?? What kind of prank?? Tell me..."

"I hope I can find my own Tzuyu, I hope so too good luck ☺️ Sana Unnie it's my exam tomorrow pleased motivate me, Good luck in your exam I know you can nailed it! You're gonna pass! 😁..."

Comments:

•Please do a Divorce Prank to Tzuyu Unnie, let's see if what's her reaction...
•Mahal Kita ‼️
•Sana Unnie, You melt my heart 🙈❤️
•Where is Tzuyu Unnie??
•Let's Prank Tzuyu Unnie 😆
•Sana Unnie is so damn beautiful ‼️
•Please stay safe and healthy Unnie. We love you from Chile ❣️
•Sana Unnie please visit Mexico with Tzuyu Unnie ☺️
•Proud Sapphire here 🙋

"Divorce prank??? ㅋㅋㅋ Tzuyu will gonna cry for sure... You guys are so naughty... Mahal Kita, what does it mean?? Tzuyu was on her way she'll come here soon so I'll gonna think where should I put this phone...."

Minutes later, while talking to her fans Sana received a message from Tzuyu that she's now near...

"Ohhhhh, she messaged me already... I Need to hide the phone now ☺️ ..." Sana stood up and hide the phone... "Can you still see??? Tzuyu will now coming home..."

Sana went back to the bed and get her book as she pretend reading, 5 minutes later Tzuyu finally came...

"Hi Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu sweetly greeted her as she seated on the bed and kissed Sana on her lips...

"You're here..."

"Why you looks so gloomy today?? Did something happen???.."

"Nothing, it just that ..." Sana closed her book.. "I want to file a divorce..." Sana seriously said...

"What????..."

"You hear me...I don't want to repeat it."

"Are you joking right now??? It's funny Love..."

Comments:

•LOL XD Tzuyu is  buying it 😅
•ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Aw Tzuyu Unnie is now getting sad..
•I wonder how Sana Unnie will end this ^^
•The way Tzuyu kissed Sana 🙈❤️ Oh My God! My Gay heart is screaming ‼️
•WE LOVE YOU SATZU ❣️
•No Satzu No Life Remember that 🌺
•The way Tzuyu stare at Sana Unnie, She's buying it 😅 Poor Tzuyu....

"I'm not joking..." Sana said..

"How come you want to file a divorce, We are okay earlier... What did I do???.."

"Nothing... I just realized that..." Sana looks at Tzuyu... "I don't Love you anymore."

"Love... How could you act like this. Your pregnant...

"I will not forbid you to see your child.. Just, Just let me go..."

"Love... Tell me you're joking right???.." Tzuyu held Sana's hand... But Sana didn't response and Tzuyu thought that Sana was damn serious...

"Sorry..." Sana said...

"But... Sana... I love you... If I did something wrong please tell me.."

"You did nothing, I'm the problem. I just really realize this past few days that I don't love you anymore...."

"Love, you're breaking my heart right now..." This time Tzuyu's tears are slowly falling... "Tell me you're just joking... Please????.."

Meanwhile, Sana suddenly feel guilty the moment Tzuyu started to cry..

"Oh, God.. I can't do this anymore..." Sana stood up ...

"Huh???.." Tzuyu curiously asked..

Sana get her phone... "It's just a prank Tzu 😆..." Sana show her phone and they're currently Live...

Comments:

Aw ~ Tzuyu Unnie We Love You ‼️😍
•ㅋㅋㅋㅋ we got her! ^^
•Aw ~ We made her cry (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
•You two are so precious ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡
•Love from England, I love watching you.
•SaTzu sails ( ˘ ³˘)♥
•ㅋㅋㅋ she really cried OMG 🙈❤️
•Ha ha ha it's sapphires fault....
•Tzuyu Unnie Don't get mad at Sana Unnie..
•We Love You Both (✿ ♡‿♡)

"It's just a prank ( ◜‿◝ )♡..." Sana said...

"Nu mohae...." Tzuyu handed her the phone and leaves the room...

"Sana Unnie, is she mad??? Ha ha ha I don't know? Maybe???... Tzuyu Unnie really Loves you. Yeah, I know ☺️..."

After ending the VLIVE Sana quickly followed her wife downstairs and she saw Tzuyu at the kitchen preparing their dinner..

"Tzuyu~ahhhh..." Sana cutely said as she hugs Tzuyu from behind...

"What???.."

"Are you mad???..." Sana pout...

Tzuyu face her... "Yes, I'am mad.."

"Sorry 👉👈..."

"Please don't do that again, you can do all the pranks... Just don't say that you want tp divorce me...." Tzuyu said,  and Sana noticed the sadness through Tzuyu's eyes.

"It's just a prank, Sapphires want me to prank you... I didn't mean it... Please don't be mad ...." Sana said as she hug's Tzuyu once again... "I will not divorce, and I don't have any intention tho, please believe me..."

This time Tzuyu hugs her back... "Just don't do that again, you're slowly breaking my heart earlier especially the moment when you say that you don't love me anymore..."

"I love you Tzuyu~ah... I love you..❤️.." Sana tip toe and shower her more sweet kisses on her face.. "I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥.."

"I love you too (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"Are you still mad???.." Sana cutely asked as she looks Tzuyu, Tzuyu just shook her head and kissed Sana's forehead..

xxxxx