1

"Fuck," Jungkook yelped in surprise when he felt a sharp pain stab through his right nipple. It was such a shock that his body convulsed for a moment, not ready for the sudden sensation. As his vision went white for a brief moment in time, the only consolation was that the coffee he had made earlier was still intact. If he had picked up the mug a second sooner, all the freshly brewed content would now be on the floor. Or worse - on his ripped, black jeans.

Laundry day was coming, and he had no other pair to put on.

He looked down, searching for the painful spot, already suspecting the outcome. His right nipple was, indeed, bleeding. But before the blood could get to the rim of his pants, Jungkook hurried around the counter and grabbed for a kitchen towel, pressing it against his skin.

Kook cursed as he opened the freezer and fished out a cube of ice, pressing it against the throbbing nub. To his entertainment, just as he finally gulped in a normal, deep breath, the same stabbing happened to his other nipple.

"Jesus Christ!" Jungkook buckled again, slamming his fist against the kitchen counter, seeing white dots all over his vision.

That shit hurt.

His whole chest hurt - half from the shock of it, half from the pain itself.

He needed to disinfect. His brain screamed for him to clean the new wounds. But all the previous times when it had happened to his ears and tongue, no infection had spread even without any care. He hadn't even put in the piercings. The holes had just formed on their own volition. All seven of them...

Jungkook sighed, straightening his back. His dark eyes glanced towards his bedroom.

Did he have any piercings specifically for nipples?

No, he did not. Why should he?

"Tae will love this," Jungkook muttered while finally grabbing the mug and sipping the blissful brew, trying to calm his pounding heart. The young man liked his coffee black and bitter - just like all his relationships.

Speaking of.

Lisa. Hmph. The ex who had bought him his tongue piercings because she wanted to know how the metal would feel against her clit. Stupid, cheating bitch. He didn't try to put one in even for a second. And they broke up not long after that (not because of the piercing tho, no - it was because she had slept with her co-worker on a daily basis for weeks). But the tongue piercings should still be in one of the crap-filled boxes Jungkook had in his loft.

He'll find them later.

Right now he had to get ready for his appointment.

Yes, it was Saturday and he usually didn't work on weekends but this appointment was with Taehyung, and Jungkook could not say no to giving his best friend his first tattoo.

So he drank his coffee, tapping away the blood as much as possible before throwing on a black T and stuffing his feet in the oldest Timberlands he had in his ever-growing collection.

This was some weird shit he had been going through. But Jungkook was used to getting random holes or tattoos over his body without going to get them in a salon. It happened from time to time - he would be doing something irrelevant and suddenly a sharp pain would go through his body, stabbing a new hole in his unsuspecting flesh.

It didn't matter what exactly it was - a piercing or a tattoo. Though the tattoos were difficult to get, as he himself was already tatted all over. But he had not made any piercings of his own. So there was room for... All this.

What mattered was that he didn't know where all this came from.

A/n:
This is an updated author's note (now that I have 48 chapters out already).

1) this story, like wine, gets better in time :D

2) I'm rewriting the chapters a little. but basically it's the same.
3) not all of the chapters are fully proofread, so I'm sorry for the mistakes
5) the chapters get longer around ch 6... to the basic 1300-2000

(cuz this shit is just 600)

Anyhow, bear with me and please enjoy.

And as always,
I sarang you!!💜💜💜💜