I N F O

CHAPTER 1

Groans and screams filled the space in Yamara since the fight has started 10 minutes ago. People scream in victory while the fighters scream in pain just to get the 10 Million reward from the patron. As the other team defeated, the patron pressed the red button to speak.

"Congratulations, HALA HALA."
The people screamed in victory to those who wom their bet and complimented how interesting the battle is. No doubt that Hala Hala is the strongest squad in Yamara and they remain in their title for about 5 years, not to mention that they are still college students.

The patron waited for the boys to go to the infirmary to heal their wounds. Without wearing his mask, he went outside the black room and went to the infirmary to follow them.

"Ang galing nong leader nila."

"Yung pusta natin, dong. Sabi mo kapag nagkapasa ka sa mukha, akin na ang computer mo."

"Tsk. Ibibigay ko sayo bukas."

The door opens and 5 pairs of eyes turned to him. Memorizing their exposed faces, he walks inside the infirmary as his brows furrowed when he saw a familiar face.

"Oh. I didn't know you're having fun on your own.", ngumisi ito habang nakatingin sa lalaking mag-isang nakaupo sa stretcher at walang doctor ang nanggagamot sakaniya.

"You sure don't like to be touched, kid.", he added as she saw the glaring eyes of the man.

He scoffed and didn't even grimace. He searched his eyes to the other four members he doesn't know.

"Don't tell me, that kid is your leader?", he inquired referring the man before as 'the kid'.

"No. It's me.", a tall moreno man stood up. It looks like he didn't have much injury.
"What do you want, sir?", the man added, observing him, not knowing that he is the patron, the one that gave them 10 Million for their win.

"You are all graduating students right?"
Since that 'kid' is a college student, he is sure that these gentlemen are his friends for real.

"The point, sir.", the leader spoke, pin pointing that he wants a direct answer.

He leaned his back behind the door, putting his hands on his pocket.

"I am negotiating.", he started.

"Don't listen to him."

He glared at the said 'kid'.

"Bum, if you don't want me to change her in your care, shut up.", now his voice is calm yet raging. You can see that he serious about this negotiation.

And that silenced the room.

"You can call me, Sir K. Since your graduation day is approaching, I am hiring you to be my subordinates in K Company as a gift. Ask Bum about the details, tell him your answer.", he simply informed before turning to open the door and went out the infirmary.

He went out Yamara and drove to his company. Along the way, his phone rings and when he saw who is it, he immediately answered the call.

"Yes, baby?", he asked.

"Tsk. Can I go to your mansion?"

His brows furrowed because of his baby's voice. It sounds like she got a problem.

"Are you okay? Feel free to go to the mansion, don't bother asking permission next time-

"Can I break things?"

"Yes- wait- What??"
Out of nowhere, he already know that this is a big problem. His baby seldom act like this.

"Where are you now? I'll pick you up."