K I L L M E

CHAPTER 66

Naghintay ng ilang minuto si Klygy na makarating sa lugar kung saan siya dadalhin ng mga hindi niya kilalang mga taong kumidnap sakaniya sakaniyang bahay pagkatapos nilang bumisita ng doctor.

Pinakiramdaman niya si Zandry upang malaman kung ano ang lagay nito. Hindi kasi niya ito makita dahil sa nakatakip ang kaniyang mga mata.

“Mama?” rinig niya mula kay Zandry.

“Zan? Are you okay?”

“I’m okay, mama. Are you okay?”

“I am fine. Please relax and collect yourself. Don’t panic understand?” she advised with the very best of herself.

“Yes, mama.”

Hindi na sila muling nag-usap hanggang sa lumipas na ang ilang oras ay mukhang nakarating na sila dahil may bumuhat sakaniya. naramdaman niya rin ang malakas na ihip ng hangin at mga kumakantang mga ibon at napagtantong nasa kalagitnaan sila ng kagubatan.

Naraman niyang pinaupo siya sa isang upuan at itinali ron. Inalis nila ang kaniyang takip sa mata at nakita ang malaking espasyo ng isang lumang hideout.

Alam niya ang lugar na ito. Isa ito sa mga hideout nang dati niyang nakalaban sa underground at matagal na itong inabandona. She could hear the rumbling of a helicopter going down the forest.

“Mama…” Zandry called her, his eyes were worried. He was also tied in a chair just like her.

“I’m sorry, mama. This is my fault. I’m sorry” he cried because he knows who exactly abducted them.

“We’ll be fine, Zan. We will be fine” she comforted and stayed in pace because she wants a smooth transaction.

They waited for about 5 minutes and the building’s metal door opened and a man in his middle 40s came in with his many men following him. He was wearing thick clothing, a scarf on his neck, and an eyeglass. He lit up his cigar while walking towards them, not to her, but to Zandry.

He grabs Zandry’s face and made him look up to him.

“You’re crying?” His deep angry voice filled the building and his aura is intimidating enough to shut everyone.

Zandry cries, “Why are you doing this? Let mama go,” he begged with tears on his eyes, “just take me if you want me, just don’t hurt mama.”

“mama?” Mr. Agramus scowled, turning his head to Klygy and walked towards her.

“Don’t touch her!” Zandry begged but Mr. Agramus didn’t even flinch.

He slapped Klygy, hard.

“NO!” Zandry started struggling to get free until he fell from his seat but themen grabbed him and put him back.

“What did you do to that filthy child to make him rebel at me?” Mr. Agramus asked, his voice is thundering.

Klygy remained her eyes blank and looked up to Mr. Agramus’ eyes, “you sold him so you had nothing to do with him now, Mr. Agramus.”

He scoffed and gave ablow on her face again, making Zandry berserk in begging with tears.

“STOP IT PLEASE! STOP IT!”

Klygy made a heavy blow and laughed, she stretched her neck by moving her head side to side and then backward and forward.

“this is bullsh*t,” she mumbled still chuckling, “I had never thought that you would be this violent,” she added, intending to make Mr. Agramus angry so then he grabbed her small face and leaned closer to her, studying her face if she had seen him somewhere.