P E R I O D

CHAPTER 58

Matagal na nagtitigan si Klygy at King habang nakaupo sa magkabilang couch. Kasalukuyang nasa Quenborough hotel sila ngayon para sakanilang honeymoon hanggang bukas at sa susunod na araw.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” pagtataray ni Klygy kay King dahil sa walang emosyon ang mga mata nito habang nakatitig sakaniya.

Hindi ito nagsalita kaya inirapan niya ito.
“It’s really true, I have my ‘mens’."

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier that you’re having your menstruation now? You made that deal because you know I couldn’t do what I want right?”

Klygy blowed her mouth and looked up.
“yeah…” she mumbled, unable to meet his eyes because she doesn’t want to see his disappointed face.

It is natural for a honeymoon for the couple to something intimate and King was madly excited about that. They have a deal that Klygy will do what he wants if he won’t cry in the wedding and upon doing all his best to not cry, he will just find out that he couldn’t do what he wants because Klygy is in her period.

“What is actually your deal with Dad?” he scowled, still couldn't believe that he can't do anything now.

She looked at another direction before speaking, “His Rolls Royce.”

“That’s it? I can buy you two or three if you want, babe” he replied nonchalantly.

“That’s not it. I want to have more remembrance from my Dad, that’s why.”

“And then you tricked me just because of that?”

“What wrong with that? It’s natural to have my period and I couldn’t stop it," she defended.

King made a heavy sigh and stood up.

“Alright, I wouldn’t do anything for now, but make sure to scream my name after these days.”

She gulped, feeling an intense heat on her face.

“f-fine” she stuttered.

“sure?”

“yeah,” she looked away.

“Promise?”

Sinamaan niya nang tingin si King kaya tumawa ito at lumapit sakaniya para guluhin ang kaniyang buhok.

“Let’s sleep” ani nito at naglakad na patungo sakanilang kwarto. Tumayo din siya at sinundan ito.

As she gets inside, he saw him took off his bathrobe with only his boxers on. She wanted to look away but his bottom is just… heavenous.

She smirked with the thought of teasing him, suddenly.

“nice ass, husband” she teased and almost laughing. She is aware what she is saying but she felt no embarrassment upon speaking it out.

She saw how his head turned to her with his widened eyes like he couldn’t believe what she just said.

“What did you say, babe?”

“I said you have a nice ass,” tumatawang ani niya at tumungong higaan.

“When did you learn to speak like that?” he asked, still shocked.

She got two pillows to hug and leaned her back on the headboard of the bed. She looked at him with a grin on her lips.

“Why? You don’t like it?”

He panicked,  “T-That’s not it. I like it but why? Why are you suddenly …? Oh? Is this a menstruation side effect?”

Nawala ang kaniyang ngiti sa labi at napairap. Hindi niya alam pero bigla nalang siyang nawala sa modo kaya inayos niya ang kaniyang unan at humiga na nang maayos.

“Babe?” tawag sakaniya ni King na kasalukuyang sinusuot ang kaniyang pajama.

“Shut up, I hate you.”

“What? Why??”

Hindi na sumagot si Klygy dahil nakaramdam na siya nang antok. Nagmadali namang sinuot ni King ang kaniyang pangtulog at nilapitan ito.

“Babe?” Tiningnan niya ito at nakapikit na ang mga mata nito.

Napabuntong hininga siya nang mapagtantong nakatulog na ito at inayos nalang ang pagkakakumot rito. He also lay down to the bed and moves closer to wrap his right hand to her. He kisses her head before closing his eyes to sleep.

In the next hours, King quickly got up when he realized that his wife isn’t there. He went out to bed and looked over her in the room and went out to check her there.

He sighed in relief when he saw her eating chocolates in the living room while watching an action movie. He walks towards her and sits beside her on the floor.

“Why didn’t you tell me you wanted chocolates? And movies?” pagtatanong niya rito.

“I don’t know. I just woke up looking for something to eat. It is good that Vanilla gave me chocolates instead of things as a gift. She knows I’m in my period so that is maybe the reason why. I also didn’t wake you up because you sleep soundly.”

He sighed, “You should have woken me up. How about popcorn? Do you want it?”

“No, I don’t like popcorns.”

“How about ice cream? Vanilla flavour?”

Napatigil si Klygy at tiningnan siya.

“Baby Dawn told me earlier that you like Vanilla flavoured Ice cream? Let me try?”

Napangiti naman si King at tumayo para pumunta sa kusina at binuksan ang ref para kunin ang vanilla ice cream don.

Bumalik siya sa asawa na dala iyon at dalawang kutsara. Nilapag niya ito sa glass table sakanilang unahan kung saan nakalagay rin ang ibang mga chocolate. Nang buksan niya ito ay agad na kumuha si Klygy gamit ang kaniyang chocolate at agad na kinain.

“It’s good, heartless! Mix the chocolate with vanilla, it’s good! Try it!”

Because he loves her so much, he tried one and unbelievably like it. Another life hack.

“Is it good?” she asked.

Tumango si King.

“We should eat like this more often when we watch movies. I think it will also be good if the ice cream is a bit sticky like semen.”

Gulat na napatingin sakaniya si King dahil sa sinabi nito at ito naman si Klygy ay mukhang wala sa sariling dinilaan ang vanilla ice cream na nakalapat sakaniyang chocolate habang nanonood sa palabas.

“Repeat what you said, babe?” he asked, making sure if she really described a sticky vanilla ice cream as semen.

Nilingunan siya nito, “Anong sinabi ko?”

“Like semen?” he replied, direct.

“Oh? Yeah, it would be good to make a sticky vanilla ice cream like a sauce for chocolates like this. Isn’t semen like a sticky vanilla ice cream? I wonder how semen taste like?”

Napahawak si King sakaniyang bibig at napatayo.
Nagtatakang napatingala naman sakaniya ang kaniyang asawa.

“Saan ka pupunta?”

“I’m just gonna get something in the kitchen. You eat and enjoy,” nagmamadali niyang sagot at mabilis na naglakad patungo sa banyo at sinara iyon.

Napatingin siya sakaniyang ibaba.

F*ck, he is rock hard.

***

ZS1 Ch. 58
phobiii_zz