Z E N D G U G E

CHAPTER 27

SHE woke up early in the morning to prepare for her flight. Kumain narin siya kasama ang kaniyang pamilya at sinabihan sila sa pupuntahan niya. Her father insisted on driving her to the airport and Kim has come along.

She said goodbye to her father and Kim before leaving and stayed silent all the way to her destination. After many hours inside the plane, she arrived and waited in the airport. She got her phone to call PV.

“I’m here” bungad niya rito nang masagot ang tawag.

“That surprised me a bit. I will pick you up,” wika ng kabilang linya.

“Okay. I will wait for you.”

The other line hanged up and she sat on the seat there. Tiningnan niya ang number ni Sir K sakaniyang phone na hindi niya alam kung kelan niya nakuha yon. It says ‘My K’. She tsked and changed the name into ‘Annoying K’ before calling it.

“Mykh?”

“I couldn’t come back after a week? Can I ask for an extension?” mahinahon niyang pagpapaala rito para makita niyang seryoso siyang nakikipag-usap ngayon.

Humahanap siya ng cctv na maaaring nakatutok sakaniya at tiningnan iyon.

“Can I?”

“You don’t need to look at the camera.”

She rolled her eyes and just looked anywhere.

“So can I ask for extension, sir?” she asked again.

“It’s okay, I know you missed your grandpa.”

She tsked.

“Are you going to miss me?”

She rolled her eyes.

“Shut it. As if I’ll miss you,”

The other line chuckled, “Just call me when you’re in need. I am faster than The Flash.”

She rolled her eyes, “Stop joking around.”

“Can I suggest you to rest after being picked up?”

Natigilan siya at napasandig sakaniyang inuupuan. She is actually tired now. It's because she lacks sleep now a days.

“I’m fine.”
“No you’re not.”

Agad siyang napatayo nong marinig niya ang boses ni Sir K at nakita itong papalapit na sakaniya. Namilog ang kaniyang mga mata. So he really came along with her??

Pabagsak siyang napaupo at umupo naman ito sa tabi niya.

“Why the f*ck are you here?”

Ngumiti ito, “why not?”

She groaned, feeling frustrated all of a sudden.

“Can’t you live without me, sir? Because if you can, please leave me alone.”

So he chuckled, “If I will say I couldn’t live longer without you, would you live with me in the same roof?”

Napatanga siya at napatitig nalang sakaniyang mga mata. Maya maya ay napailing.

“You’re crazy, sir.”
“Yeah. Crazy.”

Napabuntong hininga na naman siya at napahawak sa ulo. Baliw. Baliw lang ang masasabi niya kay sir K. Hindi niya inakalang tutuparin nito ang sinabi niya kahapon na susundan talaga siya nito sa America.

This is really insane.

“How many times will you reject me, Mykh?”

Hindi niya ito tiningnan at nanatiling nakahawak sa ulo.