S T A L K

CHAPTER 2

The next day, he added his desktop to watch her everyday. He doesn't know what is he doing but he wants to know how she lives in her normal life. He will see if she is really comfortable in her ordinary life.

Taking a sip on his coffee, he clicked the cam 4 and leaned his back on his swivel chair. There is a smirk on his lips for the satisfying scene he is watching.

"you're not living ordinary at all", he commented as he watched her play in the Zeven underground.

Two versus five. That's a lot of money.
And as he predicted, she won 11 million in just 6 minutes.

"Master."

Napalingon siya sa kaniyang sekretarya.

"You have visitors, master.", ani nito.
"Who?"

"Uhmm. They said they are the Hala Hala?"

"Let them in."

"Yes, master."
Naglakad ito patungo sa pinto habang siya naman ay tumuwid nang upo.

Hinintay niyang makapasok ang kaniyang mga bisita hanggang sa unang pumasok si KBum at direktang umupo sakaniyang sofa habang ang apat naman ay sumunod sakaniya.

Tumayo siya mula sakaniyang kinaroroonan, lumapit sakanila at umupo sa Master's Seat. Inobserbahan niya muna ang mga galaw ng mga ito ngunit nakikita niyang pormal itong makitungo at mukhang may magagandang ugali.

"Our graduation day will be next week, sir K. We are here for more information. Walang sinabing impormasyon ang kapatid mo samin.", pangunguna ng kanilang leader at agad naman niyang tiningnan ang kaniyang nakababatang kapatid.

"You surely hate working, kid."

"It's not working. It's you.", KBum tsked.

Napailing nalang siya dahil sa ugali nang kaniyang nakababatang kapatid.

"Introduce yourselves to me. Your real names and your code names.", he commanded.

"I'm Krensom Pijaña, the Navy.", the leader spoke.

"Klenton Mcleon, the Vio, I like girls.", siniko naman siya ng katabi nito dahil sa sinabi niya.

"Klam Finalis, the Orea.", sunod nang isa.

"Kujilo Haratozaki, the Champi."

Lahat sila tumingin kay KBum.

"What the fuck? You already know me!"

"For formalities, dude.", pag-uudyok sakaniya ni Krensom.

He tsked. "Khaizi Bumri Zendguge, the Dark."

"Alright.", he snapped.

"So you are that one who made a painful blow to the your enemy's leader.", he pointed Krensom.

"And you're the one who played dumb.", he pointed Klam.

"And you are the decoy.", he pointed Klenton.
"and you are a black belter.", he looked at Kujilo. "And you,", he looked at his brother.

"You are just doing nothing."

"What the fuck-

"So.", he cut, emphasizing his voice and ignoring his brother.

"You are all perfect in my company. All K, so I am making you my squad K in this company. You will work here in my office as my assistants and managers of managers. Comeback after your graduation and look for a home near the company. I will be preparing your workplace, you may leave."