B R E A T H

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT BELOW

CHAPTER 62

Pinanood lang ni Klygy si Zandrykh na kasalukuyang nanghuhugas ng kanilang mga pinakainan. Ayaw niya itong gawin iyon ngunit sadyang mapilit lang ito kaya pinayagan niyang manghugas nalang. Siya naman ay nililinis ang kanilang kinainan habang ang kaniyang asawa ay nagvavacuum sa living room.

“Just knock on our room upstairs if you feel uncomfortable with anything, Zandrykh. You are very welcome in this house,” saad niya rito.

“Uhmm, my room is okay. I… I mean, I don’t know if I can sleep there. I had been sleeping in the basement in my whole life and I got used on sleeping on the floor. It’s … my first time sleeping in a bed, I kinda feel… uncomfortable about it.”

Napatigil si Klygy sa kaniyang ginagawa habang pinakikinggan ito. Hindi siya nagsalita para ipagpatuloy na nito ang kaniyang mga sasabihin. Habang ito ay nanghuhugas ng mga plato ay pinakinggan niya ang mga hindi magandang nagyare sa buhay nito simula nong ipinanganak pa ito.

Nong matapos na sila ay pinapasok na niya ito sa kaniyang kwarto at sinabihang magpahinga na. Tinimplahan pa niya ito nang gatas dahil sa hindi niya kayang makita itong walang nutrisyon sakaniyang katawan.

Nang mapanatag na ang kaniyang sarili na iwan itong mag-isa sakaniyang kwarto ay lumabas na siya at nakita ang kaniyang asawa na naghihintay sakaniya sa labas ng kwarto ni Zandrykh.

“You are really weak against human auction, babe,” sinalubong siya nito at inakbayan.

“Sabi ko sayo eh, kaya ayoko sa mga auction.”

Nagsimula na silang umakyat nang hagdanan papunta sakanilang kwarto.

“Should we adopt him? You named him with our names combined. It’s like you are owning him as our first child” ani ng asawa.

“Should we? I want to give him a better future.”

Ngumiti naman si King at binuksan na ang kanilang kwarto.

“I like that kid. He is independent and he knows how to negotiate. And he is good at reading expressions,” isinara niya ang pinto.

“Okay. That is decided,” she beamed as she sat on the bed and he bent his right knee to lean close to her face.

Before he could capture her lips, she covered his lips with her hand, “a-are we doing it?” she reddened.

Her body froze as she felt his tongue licking her hand, his eyes tell everything.

“No, no. I… I should take a bath first—,” she stood up to avoid him but he grabbed her right hand and pushed her to the bed as he sank his face into her neck, kissed it and nibbled it.

“I can’t wait any longer, Mykh,” he whispered, his voice is husky.

She gulped, feeling the intense heat hovering of her body as his hands started touching her breasts. She moaned with her stomach dancing crazy. His lips went to her lips and he devoured it mercilessly as he grinded his lower body between her thighs.

She felt it. She felt the bulge under his pants and it is touching her entrance. She hummed when he entered his tongue in her mouth. It has always been good when they kiss. She could feel her getting wet down there just with his controlling lips.

She had finally gasped for air when he left her mouth. She is breathless. He looked down on her begging eyes and enjoying it.

“Stick out your tongue, babe,” he asked with a low tone of his voice.