E F F E C T

CHAPTER 59

King woke up with his wife leaning on his lap and she was sound asleep. He felt the aching of his back because he slept while watching, leaning on the couch and the smart TV is still on.

He stretched his neck, looked for the remote, turned the smart tv off,  and looked at his lovely wife who made him crazy last night. It is a hell period of hers.

She is aware of what she is saying but she keeps saying lewd and vulgar words and he had to stop himself from getting hard again after two times. It is a good thing that his wife fell asleep at 3: 00 AM after they eat all the sweets. And they even kissed boldly that he felt itchy all over his body, wanting to touch her and own her but she ended up telling him that she is sleepy.

He sighed and started stroking her hair and beamed while looking at her peaceful face.

It is really happening. His biggest dream is really happening in his life. He doesn’t know how describe it into words, his feelings, he can’t understand. That feeling which he wanted to jump out of joy and scream that the woman he had been dreaming of has finally become his.

He touched her cheek and then his eyes landed on her lips that he devoured last night. He could see the little red marks on her lower lips and it is clearly swollen from what happened last night.

He wanted to scream how happy he is but then he had come up on just doing his best to show her how really he feels.

Klygy whined before opening her eyes only to see her husband before everything.

“Good morning, babe” nakangiting bati ni King sa asawa at hinalikan ito sakaniyang ulo.

Klygy gets up with her messy hair and looked around, realizing what happened yesterday night. Napahawak siya sakaniyang ulo.

“Were you tortured?” tiningnan niya si King, “I mean, you always get hard,” napatigil siya at bumaba ang kaniyang mga mata sa ibaba nito, “morning flag.”

King groaned after looking at himself, “It’s up again.”

She laughed and normally replied, “Go on, have a cold bath.”

He stared at her before demanding, “Kiss me for not taking responsibility.”

“Hindi pa ba sapat yung kahapon? Kulang nalang kainin mo ang mga labi ko eh” she scowled.

“I want more than that, babe”

“Oh? So you wanted sex but you can’t?”

He hummed and stood up. He stripped in front of her, making her a bit shock while looking at it although she had seen it before. The only difference is that, his length is up this time.

She wanted to be shy and cover her eyes but she knows how bold she is when she is having her menstrual period. She wants to look at it and here she is, doing it.

“That’s big and long,” she commented nonchalantly.

“Wanna touch it?”

She looked at it and then to his eyes.

“No, I don’t wanna get wet. Just go,” umiwas siya nang tingin.

King chuckled and walked to the bathroom.

Klygy was left with burning cheeks, unable to believe that they are being so normal with these kinds of thing. This is absurd. She can’t stop her mouth with saying dirty things and having dirty thoughts during her period. And she had never imagined about this things coming in her married life. Is this how married couple usually converse in the morning or late in the night?